PETITION: Make everyone's torsos default

Rthro amongst other avatar packages that are of the sole objective to be extremely slender and hard to see or hit is very unrealistic and when used correctly, an unfair advantage criminals will exploit in v2.

Blaadam has a script to replace all users’ torsos with the default blocky ROBLOX avatar torso, however Fed for an unknown reason does not wish for the script to be added.

The purpose of this petition is to attempt to change Fed’s decision on the matter.

Please vote below in favor.

• Yes, in favor of adding script

0 voters

6 Likes

If department employees have to, then why shouldn’t everyone have to?

6 Likes

crims shouldn’t be able to hide within tree trunks with rthro avatars while also shooting people

5 Likes

skill issue hit a shot

2 Likes

I support!

1 Like

If you don’t sign this petition… that means it VERY LIKELY your going to being going crim or rogue in the next few months

2 Likes

2 Likes

why the FUCK is your avatar orange

2 Likes

why the FUCK are you white

7 Likes

No 5char

2 Likes

i thought avatar overrides were just in game settings

1 Like

Im sorry to be this guy but I gotta side with fed about this torso package topic. There isnt any reason for it to change other than that some of you cant losing handle gunfights, or have terrible aim. I get it, its very annoying with them wearing packages, but it makes it more competitive for everyone. This hasnt been a problem ever but all of a sudden, this just becomes a problem?

In my opinion, you guys think bigger than this because quite frankly, its like a excuse for being really bad at clicking a mouse button to shoot someone. Think of bigger suggestions that’ll make the game better because this petition quite frankly is just sad and makes no change except for an excuse for people that cant win gun fights.

You’ll win some and you’ll lose some, no matter the environment or situation. Quit coming up with silly suggestions like this lmfao.

4 Likes

wearing rthro still gives them the same hitbox as if you never wore a package to begin with, lol.
(hit ur shots)

2 Likes

being a normal civilian or a criminal has no policies? logic is flawed

1 Like

hitbox with smaller torsos is the same as the normal blocky torso just like boom said, there’s absolutely no reason for you guys to make it all the default torso when the only possible advantage it gives is that you can hide in trees, and with ASU being on 24/7 now, and cops already checking all trees/bushes, there really are no benefits.

unless u can counter with a well thought argument, i think everybody’s going with no except for some cops

3 Likes

FOLKS!!! THE RADICALS ARE AFTER OUR PRECIOUS PRECIOUS TORSOS… FIRST THEYRE TAKING OUR FREEDOM TO CALL PEOPLE LIBERALS AND NOW THEYRE TAKING OUR FREEDOM TO LOOK LIKE A SKINNY PERSON!!! I DRESS SKINNY TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER!!! FOLKS I VOTE NO! ON THIS AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO… THIS IS SO SAD THAT IT HAS COME TO FAT SHAMING ON THIS… TERRIBLE!

3 Likes

*you can’t handle losing gunfights

(Sorry for the grammar mistakes, was on my phone)

2 Likes

I Dont SUpport This Dont Add This PLEASE DONT ADD THIS PLEASE

1 Like

no. some of you really just can’t stand the idea of criminals having ANYTHING that can be used to gain any sort of advantage. maybe cops should just get better instead of constantly asking to nerf criminals

1 Like