Petition for the Termination of Deputy Chief InspiringFlame

The Inactivity of Deputy Chief InspiringFlame

This is a Stapleton County Fire Department matter, I would like anyone who supports this please DM me Swag#6761 if you support it, please read this document before doing so. This inactivtity within this individual unexeptable and I took matters into my own hands with this petition.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lUlt_Tf1K7IyQ5SYlW5oenVTjwN9bvKyiIRDj9mSFwk/edit?usp=sharing

Signed, Lieutenant SwagGermanTigerTank*

1 Like

Didn’t he say this

1 Like

Did you read the document?

2 Likes

do you think I read the document
lolno

edit: you sound angry

edit: the inactivity in a lego game is unacceptable

2 Likes

So this gives him the damn right

idk i mean im 100% bias since im his friend and he’s a cool guy so don’t talk to me ig oof

2 Likes

Mr.Flame is a great man. He has definitely improved this department under his administration as Fire Chief.

However, it is not acceptable to be inactive in conducting your duties in a position you have been entitled to.

There is always a possibility there has been a misunderstanding somewhere in the process of forming this petition. However, I support the removal of those who are truly inactive in a position they have accepted to carry the duties of.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like