Petition for the Removal of Justices IiIyy and MisterGermanAidan

@Brotix I support. But I would like an impeachment on lilyy then Mistergermanaidan, I knew mister was active didn’t know where he went.

Didn’t know he was on inactivity notice.

I understand. However you are to follow a procedure to inform everyone that is concerned that you will be inactive, you didn’t do it.

I did I put in an inactivity notice.

i saw it on trello he did

@Brotix He did, I didn’t know till I personally saw it.

How about you put your big boy pants on, and fucking understand real life comes first before a fucking game.

I mean jesus christ, this is like the OVG impeachment all over again because people like you don’t understand what I JUST said above.

@MisterGermanAidan Why did you delete the inactivity notice?

@xKoytoPenguin You fail to understand that I do understand that. If you can’t come to a third-party website to just type “inactive for example” then you shouldn’t be playing this game; it shows that you are unable to do anything. Anyways, why would I take anything you say into consideration? Half of your statements lack substance in addition to grammatical errors.

Cause his inactivity notice is over…? Brotix you’re just embarrassing yourself at this point.

First off, you don’t delete inactivity notices, you only archive. Stay in your lane.

YOU DO DELETE NOTICES YOU DUMB PERSON

Notice how court cases are archived and not deleted? You don’t delete assets that are vital to functions and procedures.

Can we get this back on track? The last few posts have been random crap or like two people nagging each other.

Actually they aren’t important producders as you’re the only person who fucking cares about them

I think I am starting to concur with Jason on his statement,

You fail to notice that there is a LAW that requires them not to delete cards for court cases, There is no law regarding deleting inactivity notices.

Again, Its a fucking game, Not a business meeting irl, this shows that you have no life and only care about fake shit, Grow the fuck up. I could honestly careless if he was inactive cause of school.

Poor excuse of a congressman if you say that to someone you represent. If you don’t understand what I’m saying, you should ask, instead of saying your going to be ignoring my vocie… :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, things are getting a bit too heated here. It has become around three people just flinging personal attacks at each other, which I also advise against @xKoytoPenguin @TitanNation @Brotix