PETITION FOR THE FOUNDERS TO READ THE DISCORD BAN APPEALS

okay this is getting ridiculous ive been banned since november of 2022, i was told to wait 7 months to appeal so i did and its almost been a fucking year since i appealed. i get that the founders are busy but theres no possible way that they’ve been so busy for a year that they haven’t been able to read any of the appeals, theres about like 20 of us that have been waiting a year for fed and path to read our appeals. we’ve been waiting patiently and its about time that something is done about this, we cannot be neglected anymore!

#ReadTheDiscordBanAppeals

7 Likes

Real :+1:

7 Likes

just ask @Cuxle - he gets them to read game band

3 Likes

You actually need to send a DM to @Cuxle as he is the supreme reviewer. Do not ask fed or path as it is not in their control. @Cuxle has all the power to unban, thus you should DM him everyday until it gets resolved.

||This is sarcasm if you can’t tell||

3 Likes

Im talking abt the discord bans not game bans

1 Like

im talkin abt discord bans

1 Like

He said, maybe don’t get banned in the first place then? If it was me I would NOT be caught getting a ban.

4 Likes

okay some of the warnings i got were BS, i should be on my 2nd kick but its whatever. its kinda sad how two people cant read 20 appeals

2 Likes

WOMP WOMP

2 Likes

20 kinda a lot tho :heart:

1 Like

might just be me but i bet youd be pissed off too if u have been waiting a year for two people to read a fucking trello card

1 Like

just ask @Cuxle - he gets them to read game bans

2 Likes

alrighty ty

1 Like

I agree, but maybe you shouldn’t get yourself in that predicament in the first place?

1 Like

Lmao, now they’re gonna see this and just deny you (I don’t think they’re that petty, but it’s a funny idea)

4 Likes

hopefully they arent :skull:

1 Like

fair tbh i was pretty retarded in 2022 i kept getting in too much trouble, funny looking back at it

1 Like

Real.

2 Likes