Petition For Legal/LEO Body Armor (REDIRECTED TO SUGGESTIONS)

With guns being added, legal body armor should be available to any law enforcement agency in the State of Firestone. For the sake of work for the Developers, the least that can be done for the safety of our officers, is having impacted bullets be less lethal (instead of adding a vest, when in reality, the vest is beneath their uniform shirt).

Main Point (Law Enforcement and Citizens)

Now to the legal argument of this: I feel that certain or all citizens don’t have to have the ballistic vest available to them, as this can be abused as equally as guns can. However, just like in real life, a citizen that has NOT been convicted of any felony should be the only ones to own one.

Compromises

*I am, of course, able to compromise these vests to be strictly for law enforcement use only. Or, rejoining a game (regardless if a citizen is kicked), you’ll have to repurchase a vest for an ex amount of dollars. Whereas law enforcement are given a FREE set upon joining a server. Again, this is done by the discretion of the developers.

*A second compromise can be the armor level of the vest. Law enforcement may hold double the amount of health reservation, creating competition for their armed opponents who have minimal protection.

Conclusion

Likewise, I am absolutely against regular individuals, and those convicted of felonies, to hold body armor as a threat towards our law enforcement officers. If those sharpshooters out there want some competition, this can be a way to add some of that desired pressure criminals have. Though before even adding such feature, I’d like it to pass through state legislation and either pass or fail. Aye, or nay.

May this be drawn up to hopefully be beneficial to our officers on the line of duty.

What say you, legislative branch?

Thanks,
signature
DennisArch

3 Likes

If this is a suggestion, it goes under #development:dev-suggestions

I didn’t read it, so don’t judge.

4 Likes

i dont see why not

2 Likes

I figured it would have been controversial in legal terms. So I wanted to create a petition in order for this to be legally approved, then applied as a development suggestion.

3 Likes

Up to the Developers to implement this, we do not usually draft legislation on things that are not implemented yet, as we do not know if they ever will be implemented.

2 Likes

Understood, redirecting.

2 Likes

cool kan

2 Likes