Petition for a Prominence District Police Charger

The Prominence District Police services one if not the most important city in the state of Firestone. Prominence houses many tourist attractions such as the Triumph Stadium, Lunar Area, Dozens of locally owned businesses, the States Capitol, and a Amazing Police Department :+1: The issue with the Prominence District police is its only Patrol Vehicle is the Explorer. The explorer is a great vehicle and very versatile but it cannot compete with modern day criminals in MC’s or chargers, the response times to Burglarys, Robberys, and calls for assistance are hindered by this aswell. The PDP is the only Law Enforcement agency to have only one vehicle.

https://i.gyazo.com/2dfea8027d76fa3464387e2ddd3541b6.gif (Not official) Charger with a Slicktop or a Hard Top varient is what we want!!!

7 Likes

Support

1 Like

I support this message.

1 Like

support 100% lol

Yes support 100%
A slicktop and a regular Officer+ (w/ lightbar) variant would be great!

SUPPORT 100%

No support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

support

support if fsp gets explorer

Support

give it to us cowboy joes :eyes:

Honestly yeah, PDP is the ONLY municipal PD to have just ONE vehicle accessible to all officers within their department. It’s only fair to give them another vehicle, maybe not the taurus or charger though since RPD and APD have those

1 Like

I agree with your statement about us only having ONE vehicle accessible to all officers but what would be the other vehicle?

No support

Blame ur old chief

1 Like

you what, whatd he do

90% sure that your lack of patrolman vehicles are accounted for by the two unmarked vehicles that PDP has, whereas all other municipal police departments only have one

Support!

How 'bout no! that one other unmarked vehicle can be used for special officers or something

Support