PDP (Prominence District Police) Thoughts

bruh, you think FNG had any jurisdiction in V1, they had jack shit.

1 Like

NG had about 30 Feet if jurisdiction

1 Like

We aren’t just going to be handed the prison and let anyone do what they want with it. Clearly there will be trainings/certifications or some other type of change that will occur.

SCSO will still be SCSO with patrol duties but will also be in charge of the jail.

1 Like

I find it ironically that you all complain about FDOC never being available, but how’s SCSO going to be more available? You in your statement would have MORE to do.

1 Like

FDOC being removed has nothing to do with the department’s capabilities. It’s Fed and his idea of realism by turning the prison into a county jail.

1 Like

It does have something with a department’s capabilities to do as if SCSO takes over they will have a prison to take care of.

1 Like

Stupid let FDOC stay and add prominence and all is the same and a new group so I think keep everything the same but add the new department and keep the rest

1 Like

how about have a county jail, and a state prison jail for convicted prisoners and pdp?

county jail would be used for people who are arrested for minor crimes, while serious criminals go to a prison. could work like that

1 Like

It is a fact that DOC lacks things to do, it’s not meant to be an insult, you don’t have much to do. I know that since you’re in DOC you have a biased standpoint on this, but almost everybody in Firestone can understand that DOC doesn’t have much to do.

How’s SCSO going to be more available? Well, we wouldn’t be a department solely reliant on protecting the prison. I would coordinate some things with Fed to make sure it works. Not implying that the idea is 100% confirmed or that I’m currently preparing, but in the event that this happens, we’d take all measures to ensure it succeeds.

1 Like

Oh, we’d have a lot to do if the developers (you’re one so you knwo what I’m talking about) actually cared to give us enough tech to do our job. I mean, we had more tech in v1 than we got now in v2. But you’re right too I guess. We lack things to do. Not gonna lie.

1 Like

Tor chill lol

1 Like

lol im just gonna, clearly SCSO would be trained to deal with the prisoners…

1 Like

I’m chill.

1 Like
  1. lmfao we’re transitioning into mayflower
  2. its useless. i think fps would be better off with more stuff to do other than sitting around two gates 24/7, but whatever. we all know fed won’t listen to anyone if he really wants this to happen.
4 Likes

I think it’s cool to waist resources on making a police department for a dead city

1 Like

From my understanding, all DOC are becoming jail deputies.

1 Like

Hey tard, that was due to Dragon’s actions so you can blame him. @kasertix

1 Like

YEAH HOW ABOUT ADDING STORE SECURITY, AND ADD IN ANOTHER POLICE DEPARMENT. MAYBE LIKE CITY OF REDWOOD POLICE?
god NO.
Firestone has way too many departments as it is. Most are completely useless. Adding another one just means another unstable HICOM run by some power hungry 10 year old. Hell No. I mean, FSP has absolutely NO use as nobody goes on highways, and you see like all of them near CD where 80% of citizen population is. In my honest opinion, we should only have SCSO, until we grow big enough where we have actual big cities that take longer than a minute to drive through, with more than like 5 buildings. DHS is getting more useless by the minute. NG sits on their asses in the damn base which is pointless and only called out to do SWAT’s job aka riot control and national disasters never happen. SF is stupid, Why the fuck do you need a SPECIAL FORCES? I’m pretty fucking sure it’s called stapleton, not Iraq. How about working on the realism and content provided to give people a better education on what law enforcement is than pumping out more departments like you’re fucking Oprah just, “Here’s a shitty department that will last 2 months until everyone complains about it!”, “Here’s another!”. FFS. Honestly, the tech in firestone isn’t going to get much better let alone the city itself. I say instead, we focus on the content we put out, and give people an intro into law enforcement even if it isn’t completely realistic, they can at least get a sense of how things generally work. That’s all I’m saying.

6 Likes

Please don’t do this. We aleady have enough LEAs.

1 Like

if i can become chief and set up a power hungry hiccom which is just my puppet ill approve

2 Likes