Patchy319 For HoR (Special Elections)

Patchy319 for House of Representatives

Hi! Im Former DCJ Patchy319, and I am running for The State of Firestone, House of Representatives.

Experience

Below is some of my notable positions I have previously held, and/or currently hold.
  • Former DCJ In The State of Firestone
  • Current Mayor of The City of Arborfield
  • Former Dep Mayor of The City of Arborfield and Redwood
  • Former SCFD Paramedic
  • Former SCSO Deputy
  • Former County Councilman x2
  • FFA JTO

What My Experience Means

Being a former DCJ, and holding numerous other government positions in Firestone, I know how to write a decent bill. Specifically, when I was deputy mayor of arborfield last term, I was recognized by Samtella, and the co-founders for my outstanding activity and dedication to such a position that is viewed among the public as a useless position. Infact, that is why I am a Moderator in the Firestone discord, as Envelope saw how dedicated I can be to anything that I do.

My Plans

I have some great ideas on what I could do in congress, specifically, related to lower level governments... Sinc they exist.

Working With County and City Governments to Learn What They Need To Succeed

County government, and city governments are both HEAVILY restricted on what they can do. They both cannot set their own speed limits, as it would override state law. So, I wish to work with the county government, and city mayors to hear what THEY need to truly succeed in this state.

Limited Gun Control Stance

During my term, I will support organizations like the FRA, and stand up for the peoples right to bare arms. I will not vote Aye on any bill that restricts said right.

Conclusion

I hope that you consider me to vote for me as your next House of Representatives member in The State of Firestone congress. I will remain dedicated to my position, and present bills that shall help and assist departments and their divisions.

Contact Information

Just dm me on discord, no one uses email these days.

Discord: Patchy319#7301

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I’m sorry brutha

Support

2 Likes

I am going to be supporting this as I have seen his abilities first hand. Let the record show, me supporting this does not mean I will be bias to this or anyone involved in anyway. Thank You.

3 Likes

Patchy is an extremely qualified candidate and I feel he would perform exceptionally well in this position.

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Suppport

Representative B_ear

2 Likes

!support

Boss sauce

2 Likes

Support,
Uh,
What do I say?
SEAL GANG GANG,
Whole Lotta Seal Gang Gang

2 Likes

Support
Good luck

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

souport

2 Likes

You’re the lowest of the low, and you fail at everything. Therefore, I will not support you.

Leaking with sarcasm… support!

4 Likes

I uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guys help

PR Team: You support

OH RIGHT!!

I DON’T SUPPORT!

PR Team: :woman_facepalming:

Jking I support

3 Likes

support no doubt

signed,
county executive ash1835, the flex tape holding together the county

2 Likes

you are big noob. you do not deserve to be HoR.

therefore, I support.

2 Likes

support and endorsed

2 Likes

Support noob now give me my cookie :slight_smile:

2 Likes