Patchy319 (Dadd_yPatchy) for HoR

no support. Sorry patchy.

1 Like

Guys don’t be mean to him

1 Like

are we going to just forget that the only people voting for him are criminals l0l

1 Like

How about no, you fucked up the county gov twice, no support

2 Likes

no thanks

in b4 he bots supports OOF

1 Like

no support patchy

1 Like

No support sorry.

1 Like

but yeah no support highly encourage everyone else to do the same

1 Like

a single one of my scandals made more progress in govt than your entire term as ce

5 Likes

Please understand that this crook only aims to harm the state. A vote for him is a vote against the people.

He has:
Handed down idiotic rulings and abused his admin privileges as a District Court Justice.
Completely corrupted the county on TWO occasions
Literally changed the title “County Executive” to “Furher”
And numerous other things that frankly I don’t feel like remembering.

Please don’t vote for him. Don’t let him corrupt the state as a whole.

9 Likes

Imagine letting a felon become a Representative.
Those who are supporting are former criminals too, so its just rigged as fuck. Don’t vote for someone who only hurts the state.
And his expungement is very, questionable as barely anyone gets felony charges expunged weeks after they happen.

2 Likes

I waited 2 months for my expungement to be granted, I additionally needed to get the recommendation of 3 officers. + had to do some things in the county government to make it so I could even run.

Was a bit difficult, expungement shouldnt be the thing you are questioning really lol

2 Likes

no thank u, next

4 Likes

bruh this is firestone not america

1 Like

Patchy, you got a 2nd chance in the county. What did you do? Fucked it all up. Both times. Nope, no one should risk this AGAIN for a third time.

2 Likes

You still did those fucking crimes. An expungement does nothing when the whole FUCKING state knows you did it. The only people I see supporting are criminals like you. The fact that a judge even allowed you to be cleared is amazing, a fucking miracle! Good luck having normal citizens support you.

1 Like

Someone accepted Phillips expungement. Talk about that before you talk about patchys, an expungement erases any previous history about you. You become a clean man.

2 Likes

In all seriousness, what? Your entire foundation is to “destroy communism”, because you know, that’ll solve all of our issues. I bet most people who support you either don’t know your hideous wrap or didn’t read the speech. Communism, in of itself, isn’t an official thing in Firestone, and Fed would never allow such a revolution. Firestone has no political enemies with regards to communism, or other ideologies in that fact. Your campaign is futile, and is just another classic Patchy319 move to either troll everyone or screw everything up.

Unbelievable.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Not only is that post over a year and a half old now, the “Communist Party of Firestone” isn’t an actual communist thing. It simply poses as a meme, something funny to base views on. Nothing can pass in Congress with “communist” ideologies, and Fed would shut it down if it did. So sure, it’s there, but it’s not active, nor a threat to the integrity of the state.

1 Like