Patchy is back at it... again

What is your opinion on the recent dismissal of Sheriff Noctilate? Do you agree with what patchy has done?

2 Likes

I mean a reason would be nice.

5 Likes

i mean technically since he failed to provide noctilate with reasoning so he broke the law

1 Like

I think he should re-think his actions. There has been no County meetings in the past month or maybe a year this is unacceptable and the citizens should have there questions answered right now. This is breaking many employee rights… explain this peace of writing https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AG4ktixQodbRBLUKnnPfh88skonarnv1

2 Likes

Opinion is F

2 Likes

f f f f f f f

fat F

2 Likes

im filing a supreme court petition to determine whether or not what he did was actually legal as per employment rights :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I mean, my 2 cents in this is, if people are happy with Noct, why is he intervening? I mean, there’s going to be people apart of that department that will be there for months, even years, yet he’s only in term for what, 4 months…?

7 Likes

My concern with the dismissal was that no investigation ever took place. No complaints were used against the former Sheriff and there are many questions to be answered.

8 Likes

(As a Moderator for this forum please keep it on topic or you will be suspended from the Firestone forums)

2 Likes

What a beautiful day in Stapleton County

This dismissal was legal, justified, it will be ok.

Remain calm

it is not the purge

2 Likes

MAY 2019 POLL ON THE SHERIFF’S OFFICE

*Answered by 1/3 of SCSO employees

3 Likes

It isn’t. I won a DC case a few weeks ago under the technicality that the CE isn’t an employer. Our hilariously vague Employee Rights Bill doesn’t define what an employer actually is. But the general consensus seems to be the group or agency or individual that hires and manages you. Like the Governor, the CE doesn’t employ department staff. Sheriff Noct is also, from the aforementioned definition, not an employee of Patchy, as really it was the County Council that granted his employment. The CE is an administrative role, immune to the ERB due to its phrasing. It is not my place to give my personal opinion, but instead I give you the legal fact that this was lawful and within the CE’s purview.

Although, from a judicial standpoint, I’d be very intrigued to hear the arguments against this point.

4 Likes

Since we do not know why he was released you shouldn’t have anything to say on it YET.
Now when he does release why S1 was relieved of his duties, then we shall have something to say on it.

2 Likes

@Firetreat21 Freedom of information, he’s meant to answer to the people and numerous people have asked

2 Likes

I understand that. Let them release why he was dismissed, then comment.

2 Likes

Whatever danny says goes just saying, that man is never wrong

2 Likes

usually

3 Likes

Okay, I am yet to make a formal opinion on the matter so here it is.

I have asked Mr. Patchy twice now for any sort of clarity on the situation. I am yet to hear back. I have gone to his Chief of Staff and Press Secretary for any sort of information. The Chief of Staff, Elite_Creations, could not comment as the County Executive instructed him not to do so until the release later this evening.

I have been told one of the reasons was because my weekly report had 2 things listed on one of the questions. I have also been told I was removed because “It’s just time for new leadership.” as his Press Secretary stated to me. I have seen numerous screenshots of him stating to several people that I was essentially failing to uphold my duties. As evidenced by the form results posted above, this is false. Standards have also been slipping ‘for months’ according to his staff yet I have received no difference in the number of complaints per week, no command member had been removed until the DPS audit results were released, which were dealt with accordingly.

I wish the new Sheriff good luck.

5 Likes

o7 @Noctilate

2 Likes