Park Service and the Beach

Do you guys think the Park Service should be able to patrol the Stapleton Bay Beach in V3? Irl beaches are considered state parks in many places or even “federal recreation areas” like the one near me, and iirc there’s brown signage around the beach in V3 indicating it’s a ‘park’ of some kind. This would give the FPS more to do and possibly make the job more attractive.

Patrolling in the water at the beach would most likely just be left up to the coast guard, parks would do everything else tho

4 Likes

I mean i guess so, but irl alot of beaches are just patrolled by regular beat cops and lifeguards are usually hired by the cities FD or volunteers trained in first aid

2 Likes

Yes Parks should be responsible for it.

1 Like

park service could MANAGE the beach, but a separate division or job in parks could be made for it

for example, FNG, CG, and ANG

Could be Forestry, Rangers, Beach Patrol (in the parks service, not replacing fng with this)

or put it under the responsibility of municipalities

fin

1 Like

Usually, I don’t think it would be the case unless the beach is listed as a State Park or is part of one.

I think it would be cool to allow the Parks Service to patrol there, but usually it would fall under the jurisdiction of the law enforcement that patrols that city/area. Just throwing this out there.

1 Like

the beach could have voluntary lifeguards similar to the postal service job we have right now in v2

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.