Paralegal Job Opening: Office of the Associate Attorney General

Job Title: Paralegal

Job Type: Volunteer

Job Summary: The Office of the Associate Attorney General (AAG) is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Paralegal to provide comprehensive legal support. The successful candidate will assist the AAG with record audits, research, and document management to ensure efficient and effective DOJ operations.

Key Responsibilities:

• Assist the AAG in the research and audit of CFL and CFTP certifications.
  • Conduct legal research and gather relevant information from legal resources and databases.
  • Prepare board (BREC and FFC) files, ensuring all documents are properly filed and easily accessible.
  • Prepare exhibits, affidavits, and other legal documents for board hearings and votes.
  • Coordinate and schedule meetings, interviews, and depositions.
  • Provide general administrative support to board members.
  • Perform other duties as assigned by the AAG or board members.

Qualifications:

• Minimum Firestone group rank of Middle Class Citizen.
  • No un-expunged criminal arrest records and no more than 3 citations.
  • In good standing with the community and DOJ, or least in the eyes of Clonemep and Cosmic.
  • Minimum of 3 months of experience within the Firestone community, preferably in a legal or government setting.
  • Proficiency in legal research tools and Trello, or the uncanny ability to find the best memes in record time.
  • Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, including the ability to spot the difference between l and I.
  • Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, and the talent to craft compelling DMs that never end up unanswered.
  • Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to not touch grass for months at a time.
  • Proficiency in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Slides), or the junk Microsoft and Apple have.
  • Knowledge of legal terminology and procedures, or the habit of using “habeas corpus” in everyday conversations just to sound impressive.
  • Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information, or has the resources and political power to scale war on those that snitch.

Preferred Qualifications:

• Has a CFTP cert and CFL.
  • Experience in government or public sector legal work, or having binge-watched every season of “Judge Judy".
  • Paralegal Certificate from an accredited institution, or SirCalebIV says you’re cool and not a crook.
  • Ability to make seals and logos, and can create important sounding code names for unimportant assignments.
  • Familiarity with state, FFC, and BREC systems and procedures, or can fake it until you make it.

Application Process: Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and references to @Clonemep on Discord by 07/19/24. Please include “Paralegal Application - [Your Name]” in bold at the top of your DM.

2 Likes

Can I apply?

Sorry, I don’t think you qualify :frowning:

how does one attain a paralegal certification

hey man this job is crazy and all but i want to get 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂

1 Like

Ask @SirCalebXVI

aestheticallyhappy

hire skelet_n

how apply (pro bono)

tags: a fortiori, a mensa et thoro, habeas corpus, ad hoc, mutatis mutandis, bona fide

Remember, I came up with the name for Operation Workhorse and Cherry said it sounded good! I can be your best paralegal.

This seems like a very fun role. People should apply.