Pand_aaa for Senate

Greetings everyone,

I am rerunning for Senate.

Who am I?

I am a man of the people. I am someone who listens to concerns from both sides and tries to address them. I try to put away my inevitable bias when making legislative decisions, and instead think of the will of the people. I have listened to concerns throughout my entire term, and I am ready to continue listening to concerns.

Why you?

I am active and I am a man of the people. I’ve never missed a session (not even excused) this term. You need someone who is active to keep this Senate going. I admit that I am definitely not the main character in the Senate, but not everyone in the Senate can be a main character.

What will I do?

• Listen to department heads and read up on any necessary policies/rules before voting on a bill
  • Consult with department heads and other relevant individuals before voting on an act relating to them
  • Be a man of the people and consult the people on any acts before I vote on them
  • I will not be swayed by other Senators and I will not hop on the bandwagon. I will make my own choices based on my own review and the people’s opinion!
  • Only write acts that benefit the majority of people.
4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support hope you get in on time

4 Likes

ur cool

just dont shoot up the firestone senate too

support

5 Likes

support from zootedmax

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

S. U. P. P. O. R. T.
: D

4 Likes

Support :panda_face:

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support : )

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

support for competition XD

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support even though u didn’t acknowledge when i complimented ur outfit :pensive:

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support???
yes.

3 Likes