PALMURST FOR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

STATE OF FIRESTONE

Hello! My name is palmurst; I’ve been in the State of Firestone since around 2018, serving in multiple different positions, such as the County Legislature, Sub-Cabinet, and other roles within Firestone Departments.

Today, I am officially declaring my interest in running for the House of Representatives. See below for my official speech. All support is appreciated, and any comments or questions will accepted.

I’ve always had an interest in the Legislature, although I’ve never had the opportunity to serve in the State of Firestone for a number of different reasons. I have served in other states legislatures, and I think that now is the perfect time to shoot my shot here, given that I’ve made my successful return to the community.

As a Representative, I want to work with the Citizens to ensure that no opinions go unseen, and that the bills we approve or deny are fair, and will do utter good to our community. As Representative, I want to take those opinions of our citizens, law enforcement, and public servants into great account prior to voting on, submitting, applying personal opinion to any bill that comes our way.

I’m pretty familar with firestone law and how it operates, however this would be my first time in the firestone legislature, and to make it a successful term; I plan to work closely with other legislative personnel, and hold meetings with our citizens and departments to go over what changes we need in the law. This is a huge career change for me, and I want to make the best out of it the most positive and successful way possible. It’s time to have people in the legislative assembly who are there for their citizens.

Vote palmurst for House of Representatives, and have your opinion seen today.

palmurst
04/02/2022

3 Likes

support my local atlantic canuck

3 Likes

https://gyazo.com/280562183b01b83fd3d4e70ea35135e4

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Full support!

2 Likes

good luck :handshake:

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support and endorsed

2 Likes

Could you elaborate on this?

Anything to support this claim? (Experience within FS Depts, Governments, etc)

2 Likes

On ballot.