Palmurst for County Executive

VOTE PALMURST FOR COUNTY EXECUTIVE
to a better future, for everyone”’

Greetings Firestone Citizens! My name is palmurst, and I’ll be running this term for County Executive of Stapleton County! If you wish to support my candidacy, you can comment “support” below!

I. FIRESTONE EXPERIENCE

My departmental and branch experience in Firestone, along with the highest achieved rank

• Firestone State Patrol - Trooper (fmr)
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Corporal (fmr)
  • Firestone Department of Transportation - Supervisor and Division Head (fmr)
  • Firetsone Police Exploring - Lieutenant (fmr)
  • Firestone Department of Corrections - Senior Correctional Officer (fmr)
  • Firestone Department of Public Safety - Deputy Secretary (fmr)
  • Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training - Instructor (fmr)
  • Stapleton County Government - County Clerk (fmr)

II. FIRESTONE CERTIFICATIONS

A list of current and former certifications I hold, or held within the state.

• POST (active)
  • CFL (active)
  • FMA Registered Preformatted textNursing (inactive)

III. OPENING STATEMENT

Hello Firestone! I’ve been in this community in-and-out since 2018, and been through almost every position there is to offer within the state. Recently, I’ve decided to make a return to Firestone in the hopes to restart my career, but on a different path. I’ve chosen to declare my candidacy for the Stapleton County, County Executive as I want to start to rebuild my reputation, and hopefully make some positive changes in our Municipal Government. Former County Executives made the greatest of changes, and as County Executive, I have complete hope to keep building up what the former executives have started. Transparency is one of my main goals, and something I want to consider a responsibility for myself, to ensure that possible tenure as County Executive goes as smooth as possible, and that the changes that need to be made, are done effectively, and with the Residents and Government Subordinates on board with it at all times.

IV. PLANS AND GOALS

Although there aren’t many things that the County is in need of change of, I still want to make the effort to ensure that our municipalities are operating smoothly, and that any issues people have aren’t kept away and go unseen by my office. Communication is my main goal here; I want to make sure that whatever is happening, people are aware and notified to ensure that a wrong decision is not made, or something that will tear our relations apart from departments, or the citizens of Firestone. I want to keep an open line of communication with the County’s Subordinate Department Commands, and make sure that any concerns or issues, they’re made aware of so proper changes can be made.

I would like to increase public relations between the Municipal Governments and County Departments, to ensure that our community is well related with each other, but also so that the interest in our municipality is increased, and reliable candidates consider employment within our county departments or government. Another goal, is to allow people to comfortably communicate any concerns directly to my office via a complaint form. This is one goal, and something I plan to do first as County Executive to ensure that no issue goes unseen, and any issue is dealt with. As County Executive, I want to have the trust of the people residing within our County, alongside our departments.

Finally, I plan to work alongside the County Chairperson, and the council to help develop and maintain municipal legislation. It’s important that I don’t focus just on one thing, but that I commute myself to all aspects of the county while in office, to ensure that everything is visited, revisited, and changes can happen effectively, and in due time. I make this a promise as County Executive, that I will remain active, serve my office to the fullest extent I possibly can, and will never let any incident goes unseen that requires changes to be made. Transparency, Communication and Dedication are 3 words that I’m holding myself to while in office, and I don’t plan to let any of those 3 slide.

V. CONCLUSION

Thank you for reading my declaration speech, it’s really appreciated that you took the time to hopefully consider me as your next County Executive this term. I want everyone to rest assured, that I will work with the citizens of this state, departments of county subordinates and my municipal government to make the best changes possible. Everyones suggestions will be given a shot in my decision making. We can all work together, and make Stapleton County a better place.

palmurst, for County Executive. :partying_face:

/s/ palmurst

4 Likes

Once again,

Support!

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support.

Solid mindset.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

1 Like

I remember when you did dev work for marigold

1 Like

yes, yes i did

2 Likes

Preformatted text

Support

Support!

1 Like

so your job…?

3 Likes

no support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support, he pulled me over when i first joined fs in early 2020 and was pretty cool while doing it

1 Like

support :partying_face:

1 Like

no support. spam posts this thread in firestone general like 10 times. also was gonna run without even making a speech originally.

5 Likes

NOTICE HOW EVERYTHING IS FORMER (sus)

2 Likes

SUPPORT

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like