OVG for County Executive

also you know its a bad idea when sharm doesn’t like it

5 Likes

support…

3 Likes

Support - Most qualified candidate for the job. Can’t even count the number of positions he has honorably held on my two hands and feet.

3 Likes

though u quit firestone and roblox. owell

support

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I don’t believe in destroying the power of the county, i think Firestone should be transformed into a federalized government with the addition of giving power to the county instead of removing it because they were never given power in the first place.

Read

for more

3 Likes

To conclude,

The reason why the county government is failing is because they were never given power by the state.

3 Likes

no support u un-intelligent meme, ffs emote is better than u

4 Likes

this is like running for governor, only to destroy the executive branch

5 Likes

except the executive branch is actually essential to the game, while the county gov is not.

all i’ll be doing is ordering scso and scfd not to enforce any of our actions, and the municipals.

governor can do that too, but unlike the governor where we’d be in chaos, we’d actually be better off

3 Likes

and what the hell can i do if it’s a state issue?

talk to them? ok. thats worked for sure!

the same old people continue to run county government into ground and refuse to advocate for it. it’s been ran so low that taking it to 6ft under isn’t insane anymore.

so let’s just close the loopholes and shit here, by the hand of the county government because the state won’t do shit

3 Likes

This is not Mayflower where self-abolishment is existent.

No support.

6 Likes

ovg is fake

3 Likes

Support for sure

2 Likes

Worst thing ever. How will SCSO and SCFD function? If you answer “they’ll go under state level” then rethink the whole FS government cause I don’t think the county executive should have the power to abolish his own government rank.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT

#BIGHEADPOWER
#YELLOWMANFORTHEWIN

2 Likes

wait ovg didin’t u quit roblox

2 Likes

NO SUPPORT

VOTE ASH OR PATCHY (PREFERABLY PATCHY) TODAY

FEDERALISED SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT, NOT A UNITARY SYSTEM.

2 Likes

support.

best campaign promise ever made

2 Likes