Orangebear22 for County Council

Work to coup*

honestly, fuck the county it gave me cancer as CE, so support.

/s/

best former cabinet member man

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Supporte

2 Likes

No support, toxic personality

3 Likes

how so

2 Likes

no support

2 Likes

After reading over this, you have no genuine plans whatsoever, I would support as this is just county council but your speech and regards to the community seem very dismissive…

2 Likes

Orangebear22 is probably the most annoying mf I ever met in my life DO NOT SUPPORT!! HE IS A POWER HUNGRY MF

2 Likes

wrONG!!! THIS COMMENT IS SLANDER

3 Likes

In an effort to actually maintain the integrity of the county government, I will not be supporting.

To be quite candid, I haven’t paid much attention to this thread in specific. However, I have reason to believe that since multiple people have testified against you, that I don’t believe you are worthy of this position until you gain more public trust.

For once its not an experience thing

Gl on future endeavors

4 Likes

no support

2 Likes

If anyone cares or if you didn’t know already he’s a rude bitch too.

:heart:

4 Likes

Not rude. You are just sensitive.

3 Likes

My mans literally said “fuck you” because I started typing. If he wanted support of the public (and subsequently if he actually wanted to support the piblic) then maybe he’s be a bit nicer.

Ly :heart:

2 Likes

all love, thank you though, my biggest advice is not to be a hypocrite maybe? there’s much more but I won’t be a child and look though your entire message history, I’m guilty of saying “fuck you” too, as bad as a crime it is

1 Like

support very experienced and independent, we need more honest and strong ppl in office!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

LMAO fair fair

Atleast those were provoked tho :heart:

2 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/stapleton-county-council-elections/21453/12