Orangebear22 for County Council

orangebear22 for County Council

Contents:

Section 1. Who is orangebear22?

Section 2. My experience in the County & Ro-law

Section 3. Plans

Section 4. Concluding Statements

Section 1. Who is orangebear22

Greetings people of Firestone, my name is orangebear22 and I will be declaring my candidacy to be elected into your county council. My promise to is that I will work for you, unlike many other candidates I will actually listen! There is nobody to control me or extort me except for Floatmanjason.

Section 2. My experience in the County & ro-law

To many of you, I am a new face, I get it, some of you may not trust me to enter this council due to it. However I can assure you, people of the county, I have been in Firestone since the dawn of time! I am currently EMT-B/FF certified by the FFA & good friends with many high members of the great state. Floatmanjason describes me as a “great human being” (don’t ask him for confirmation). I have been in ro-government for years, primarily in the legislative branch. Is it sad? Certainly. My full resume is attached here: Trello i do wish to note not all of my experience is listed but u can take my word that i’ve been doing congress for like 5-6 years now

Section 3. Plans

Although my plans remain undocumented, I do wish to note I am for you, citizens of the great County of Stapleton, I will protect you from injustice, I will protect you physically (i am a good shot), and lawfully. People of Stapleton, many candidates say this but most do not follow through i will.

Section 4. Concluding Statements

Honestly, I don’t expect to get elected, I really don’t. But it will be nice and I will standby my promises to you people of Stapleton. Thank you for even taking time out of your day to read this campaign post, and maybe even considering to support. I wish you well, and if I may not be your candidate of choice, please do utilize your vote. I will respond to your questions, comments, and concerns in the comment section, however discord is the easiest way to reach me. Have a wonderful day.

Thank you.

Sincerely Yours,
orangebear22

Discord: orange#4629

3 Likes

No support, candidate isn’t trustworthy

5 Likes

no support

3 Likes

no support, is known for couping governments. Plus has a toxic nature.

3 Likes

i have changed

2 Likes

TREMENDOUS SUPPORT!!! INCREDIBLE MAN!!!

4 Likes

I’m going to be supporting.

If you’re going to base your support on something that occurred in another state for a position such as COUNTY COUNCIL idk what to tell you

3 Likes

people of the state of firestone i want to make this clear;

Concerned citizens,
I understand your concern over what occurred in Amherst however I only wish to clarify that it was simply an event by it’s own founders to gain activity. I do not condone hostile government coups, nor participate in these actions regularly or even at all. I am trying to get started in Firestone congress & government, and I ask of you to please take this with a grain of salt and give me a chance to redeem myself If I must say.

@B_rioche @KingsRarest @ADMIRAL_RICKY @cirt31

2 Likes

Simply put, there are no “official” plans for my legislation. I intend to listen to the people solely, and further go on during my tenure.

2 Likes

how many states have you tried and failed to take over

3 Likes

i dont make attempts to coup

2 Likes

do we need to talk about silverport… or in more recent times Amherst

3 Likes

no support

2 Likes

reason is ur immature, and known to have a bad background

2 Likes

silverport was a legal governor election and nothing bad actually happened, pretty sure ur thinking of the cong guy but dm me

2 Likes

i have changed, but thank you for your criticism

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

this the next patchy in firestone

6 Likes

Support its county council

2 Likes

SUPPORT! DOING GODS WORK

2 Likes