Option to sell vehicles

I HAVE HAD IT! I AM GOING TO SNAP!

I HAD JUST GOTTEN THE CAMPER LIKE A WEEK AGO FOR 70K AND NOW Y’ALL DROP A 125K 12 GEAR CHALLENGER? LET ME SELL MY OTHER CARS FOR THIS LIKE BRUH I WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT THE CAMPER HAD I KNOWN THEY’D DROP A 12 GEAR IN A WEEK

25 Likes

PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

2 Likes

lol, ngl this would be cool. I could sell my 10 cv’s I own

1 Like

this guy giving me a fuckin lesson on emojis and messages, fuck this shit unsupport

1 Like

i will shoot you. readd your support. or else. (not real this is a joke)

1 Like

Option to sell vehicles can’t really be added to the game unless you want to be scammed for your plate purchases

im in crippling debt i need money so yes. i also have 11 cars and i only use 9 of them so yes.

1 Like

this is a nice idea however this means people would stop buying fs cash for robux and that’s a big no no : (

1 Like

bro idc ill give up my 75 robux plate to get like 100 robux worth of FS cash in refund

1 Like

yes, enough cars, we need market

2 Likes

yes THIS would be awesome

I’d like the idea of being able to sell them used for half

2 Likes

planned for V3 already.

2 Likes

yes but the 12 gear is in v2 and its 125 grand nobody has that money unless ur a important person who nolifes FS or has saved all their money for years lol… id totally sell my SRT and mustang + all my customizations for that car lol

i’d like to sell my crown vic and earn a profit, please add @JamieWallace_RBLX!

2 Likes

Vehicles devalue over time so you’d actually be losing money from the original purchase but it is still a form of income no matter how small

3 Likes

Useless using the real life method to find the value of the vehicle so could be a pre-defined number but could then also make it so that if vehicles can be bought second hand and one gets passed around like an STI then it keeps losing its value

2 Likes