OpticKamilShot for Redwood City Council

Hello citizens of the State of Firestone. If you don’t know me I’m OpticKamilShot and I’m running for the Redwood City Council. I am currently a law enforcement officer trying to get into “politics” within the State of Firestone.

Firestone Employment/Experience:

• Firestone State Patrol, Sergeant
  • FSP: Air Support Unit, Sergeant
  • Firestone Department of Aviation, Flight Examiner/Pilot
  • POST Certified, Class 48
  • FFA Certified, Class 17

My Plans:

• I plan on consulting with the community and taking into consideration any suggestions from Redwood residents.
  • To add on to my first plan, I hope to host a community event at least once or twice during my term to further engage with the citizens.
  • I hope to improve relations with other city governments and the county
  • Hoping to consult with business owners within the City of Redwood to see what would benefit them and assist them with any legislation they request
  • Write much needed legislation which would benefit everyone and rework any loopholes in current legislation
  • Finally, I definitely plan on helping our law enforcement agencies in Redwood. I hope to write legislation which would greatly help law enforcement agencies and ones that would ease their already tough job.

Those were a few of my specific plans for the city but I hope to grow that list out once I become a councilman and further see what needs fixing in the city.

Conclusion

I appreciate everyone who took the time to read my little “speech”. To summarize what I had mentioned above, I hope to work tirelessly to make Redwood an overall better place than it currently is. If elected into the City Council I will consistently remain dedicated, active and I will do my best to uphold standards set for councilmen to ensure I am doing my job properly. Like I mentioned, I am currently just a law enforcement officer with the State Patrol and I’m hoping to get elected to get political experience in the state before I move forward with my “political” career in FS. This shall conclude my little speech and as always if you have any questions for me, you can always feel free to dm me on Discord (Optic#9051). If you wish to support me you can simply type “Support” by replying to this message, any support is greatly appreciated. Have a great rest of your day or night!

3 Likes

Support

5 Likes

I support

Regards, The Right Honourable Middle-Class Citizen
The Right Honourable Former Firestone State Patrol Trooper
The Right Honourable Former Firestone State Patrol Corporal
The Right Honourable Firestone State Patrol Flight Sergeant
The Right Honourable Firestone Department of Aviation Rotor-Pilot’s Licence Instructor
The Right Honourable Peace Officer Standard Training Instructor
The Right Honourable Peace Officer Standards and Training Holder Class 43
The Right Honourable Former Firestone Department of Transportation Public Employee
The Right Honourable Former Department of Corrections Correctional Officer
The Right HonourableFirestone Department of Aviation Rotor-Pilots License Holder,

Sincerely,
His Majesty’s Royal Consort,
Twit_Mercado,

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes