Opinions on making the game bans trello public

I think the game moderation trello should be public so we can see who is banned and who isn’t. It also serves no purpose of being private unless you guys put the evidence of the bans there. Overall, I’m nosy and I want to look at bans :eyes:

3 Likes

I am almost CERTAIN the game ban trello is already public.

3 Likes

no

publicity = more of a risk

trello board is super limited as to what you can put on there

trello board hit max cards

4 Likes

they made it private a few weeks ago

2 Likes

2 different ways to view if a person is banned.
#1 https://www.roblox.com/games/4501010055/Ban-Control-Panel, go in game and type the username of the certain person you’re looking for.
#2 go into the main fs discord and do !getban in #bot-commands with the username afterwards.

2 statements from Elite: “It’s private for security reasons” & “The board hit the card limit” and Canine said it started to kill the board & game mods couldn’t put cards on the board anymore, along with “publicity = security risk”

i’d lock this but this is something for envelope to see and make a decision on

4 Likes

just wanted to ask whats the security risk of seeing a trello that just holds card of banned people >->

2 Likes

the game moderation board was set to private because of the trello account that went aa. also the trello no longer contains the list of banned people. it is on a database somewhere in the cloud. the only way to see if someone is banned is to run -getban {username} in the bot commands channel.

4 Likes

dawg…

there already has been announcements made about this and why do you need to put ur nose in other people’s bans

2 Likes

because im nosy :eye: :lips: :eye:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like