Opinions on Impeachment of County Executive Nehxtro

Any opinions?

1 Like

I support it. I haven’t seen the County Executive do anything during his time in office. No attempt made to revive the county council, etc.

2 Likes

From what I know, he will be getting things done this week. (county council, new sheriff, etc.)

However, we’ll see how things turn out, of course.

1 Like

I don’t agree nor dis agree with this. But I have heard he will start doing things this week with the new sheriff.

1 Like

@Straphos @JustLikeDev My only problem is, He’s been in office for how long now, and he is finally getting around to it? I do give him credit, he did sponsor a law that gives the county gov’t purpose.

2 Likes

I’ll decide whether I agree or disagree by the end of the week. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I understand where people would think that I haven’t done anything, because I sure as hell haven’t done anything publicly.

I’ve been working behind the scenes to get that bill passed on the state of the county (spent a lot of time convincing OVG on that one) and attempting to initiate a full reset of the county government without needing a council (haven’t had any progress on that after talking to the State government).

This week I plan to host county council elections and get a new sheriff installed in SCSO. That is, however, if I don’t get impeached in that time.

3 Likes

I disagree with the impeachment, to be honest.

There isn’t a whole lot County Gov can do, at this given time.

1 Like

I would suggest this impeachment be tabled for the time being so we see what the County Executive has to offer.

1 Like

I’d prob run and help you as county council, I was county council when Ash was CE

1 Like

I agree with you. One of things that definitely annoyed me is the timing of this impeachment - its set right when SCSO is in need of a new Sheriff. Impeaching the County Executive during this time would cause havoc within the department.

2 Likes

Most likely gonna do that in the session today.

2 Likes

Why a new sheriff?

1 Like

Whale resigning.

1 Like

because im awesome :3

1 Like

A public official, with such position, doesn’t work “behind the scenes.” You, as County Executive, should be the liaison between the gov’t and People. This impeachment would not be up in the first place if the general public was informed of your intentions. I have nothing but respect for you, but it’s time for action.

1 Like

Didn’t you know that Sheriff tacticalwhale21 resigned?

1 Like

Tabled.

1 Like

I’m going to recuse myself from this matter, due to current occupation.

1 Like

No, not really concerned about FS anymore

1 Like