Opinions of the People ; A Poll of Many - 1superchris2 Public Opinion

A Poll to Determine the Public Opinion of 1superchris2.

PREAMBLE:

Shall the Firestone community assemble, under the voices of concern;
whereas this poll thread shall make our desires known and aware,
I urge our citizens to continue the advancement of our state.

This thread is in regards to the public opinion of Associate Justice 1superchris2, and many other opinions that regard to legislative operations. I will post a poll about anything that is brought to my concern throughout my tenure as a Representative.

POLL 1 DETAILS:

There is a pending impeachment on Associate Justice 1superchris2, after his controversial actions regarding his distribution of warrants, hypocrisy, and other behaviors that are deemed unprofessional by his occupation description within the judiciary. Thus, I call to the public to fill this poll.

Shall 1superchris2 be impeached for his controversial actions, or should he stay on the judiciary?

• 1superchris2 should be impeached.
  • 1superchris2 should not be impeached.

0 voters

CONCLUSION:

I would like to have voters vote on this thread immediately, as this is considerably, a very important poll. Please tell your opinions below.

As I always close off my threads;

We stand together, in times of peril. We shall rise in hopes of improvement, under our remaining sorts of our core beliefs. We stay united, under democracy.

Signed,

1 Like

Superchris once threatened to place a warrant on me, but, since he didnt give me a warrant due to not enough evidence… He shouldnt be impeached.

[insert other reasons I have said on other threads related to this]

1 Like

Although I do disagree with some of his warrants, He will do his job regardless of peoples opinions he has the balls to do it. I think we need someone like this so I say don’t

1 Like

Closing off at 30 voters.

Your opinion has been heard, and they will be represented within the chambers at tomorrow’s session.

I thank you, for voicing for yourself, and standing up for what matters.

As I always close off my threads;

We stand together, in times of peril. We shall rise in hopes of improvement, under our remaining sorts of our core beliefs. We stay united, under democracy.

Signed,

1 Like

Should be held accountable to his actions or least answer before congress what he did.

But people are just to forgiving, and don’t treat people equally

2 Likes

If Chris did murder. The people will just vote to not impeach him. It’s just popularity here. If I did murder and I was a judge. People would vote for me to be impeached. Because I’m not known. It’s just about popularity here

1 Like

i find your lack of faith disturbing.

murder and two joke warrants are different things.

find me a judge who will be as active, as reputable and as good as chris and then i’ll tolerate such a banal, baseless, spineless opinion.

humans are flawed.
humans make mistakes.
humans make bad jokes.
humans don’t deserve to lose a year of effort because of one bad joke.

if you don’t like how it was handled,
in the words of fed,
leave.

1 Like

can i get a moderator to close this thread

thanks

1 Like
1 Like