Opinions about FBI

So ever since I went criminal, I have had a horrible experience with FBI. They camp spawns, dress up in wacky outfits, and use their stupid fingerprint thing to get the names of the shooter in order to get evidence for a court case (which will later put someone in jail for like 2000 seconds). I do get the purpose of FBI but it’s not really realistic when you have a Black Mustang owned by someone in FBI camping your average bank waiting for someone to rob it. It is kinda cool when they show up to hostage sits cause they actually know what they are doing but other then that, all they do is just piss us criminals off. So I’ve made a little poll to get others ideas on FBI. This includes all of the aspects together. So like command, operations, public relations, activity, and stuff like that.

What do you think of FBI?
  • They are fine
  • They need a little improvement but are overall okay.
  • I don’t like them, they need to be completely removed or abolished
  • No opinion

0 voters

Thanks!
-Developing_Blue

3 Likes

5 Likes

im sorry i dont do forums

4 Likes

i think its fine as long as they stop doing this crap Roblox 1/9/2021 2:49:10 AM | 7 Views 👀 | Medal.tv | #1 Free Clip Platform

4 Likes

I Apologize For Doing My Job . It Will Not Happen Again .

9 Likes

i dont see them camping spawns but every once and a while they do so i dont think its much of a problem they just need to stop shooting people for getting outta a car in a pursuit and stuff

3 Likes

im not saying you are bad at your job, im just saying some of you need to chill

3 Likes

camping banks*

3 Likes

wym chill

3 Likes

what the fuck?

3 Likes

oh look, FBI seems great at catching bad cops LOL

5 Likes

Oh a black mustang which only the founders have access to HOW EVER WILL WE COPE…

OH NO UNDERCOVER STING OP

OH NO GETTING CAUGHT CUZ UR SHIT

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8 Likes

FBI IS EPIC : - D

6 Likes

you are saying that from an leo’s point of view, i originally made this forum post to get opinions from criminals

3 Likes

just an example, i’ve in fact seen you camping prom bank too

3 Likes

false, i never go into prominence im always sat at cd so get fucked

3 Likes

im talking about hiding behing a building and popping out when they start a robbery

3 Likes

dude i watched you make an arrest at prom bank the other day

3 Likes

Whats wrong with FBI using the fingerprint scanner? It’s literally being used to for its purpose, It’s not only for DOJ stuff, it’s so us LEOs can relay information back to units by CD for who they need to arrest

8 Likes

I think its just proactive policing and FBI doing its job of enforcing the law and catching criminals

3 Likes