Open Greendale Church

FS Is based off the U.S, And whats the U.S without a functioning church?! OPEN IT NOW we can open it an hire people to preach (Christianity) or whatever whoever owns the church. Depo of com would help out but devs open church me want to be preacher

3 Likes

You do need a lot of jesus

2 Likes

LOL, WHAT’S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! *TRIGGEREEEEEEED

3 Likes

CLICK ME Development Suggestions exist for your using.

3 Likes

it technically already exists, it has an interior and everything dedicated to the worshipment of TRChristianity, all we need is a group or Discord of followers
we can crucify mariodragon102 for our sins

2 Likes

what did mariodragon do, i have heard of him.

2 Likes

o cool yes i’s go be the preacher and I will dip u in holy water for all the sins you have committed my son. you must be baptised

2 Likes

Dip me in DOTs holy promotion water :smirk:

2 Likes

why. all thats gonna happen is ur church is gonna get shot up. its stapleton lets be honest here.

2 Likes

bRUH u can say that about ANY public area or building with a lot of people we can’t just not add stuff cuz of ‘mass shootings’ u could say that about a mall, school, etc anywhere with lots of people. Don’t forget the church is like super close to FNG, Any shooters will be killed by FNG lol and me am pro

2 Likes

some church irl got shot up like 2-3 years ago

3 Likes

Yeah I heard about that smh and from what I remember the officers ordered him some food on his way to jail

2 Likes

free food, HMMMM

2 Likes

oh yes

2 Likes

Because police stations don’t have cafeterias*

2 Likes

lol what logic is that bruh, if someone shot up a church u dont order them McDonalds on the way to jail…he can wait till he gets to prison to eat they only feed inmates to keep them alive people like smh what

2 Likes

International law frowns upon not feeding prisoners in your custody, as he did the offense on a weekend when they don’t have routine transport to a correctional facility

2 Likes

bruh I aint no law dude but all I know is a guy who shot up a church dosen’t need no good food even if they got him a frickin expired chip bag he dosent need no ordered food from a good that stuff be lit

2 Likes

You know nothing about mariothology… Us followers have known and followed it sense a few months ago and no one called it “TRChristianity” hissk dieeee

2 Likes

I agree, this is important, we need well organized church services in v3 or in v2.

2 Likes