Open Discussion on Open Carry

1 redcliff fires there gun and kills you. then they all pull out guns and confuse you. which do you arrest

1 Like

finna dress up like redcliff and just walk around and see how long it takes for me to be accepted into their call of duty black ops 2 clan

1 Like

also, with open carry, holy shit you never know when your ass gonna be shot

1 Like

revoke your co-sponsor.

1 Like

Unless we get holsters/slings I say to keep it how it is. As of our current status, open carry would just be walking around brandishing the gun, while realisticly open carry should be carrying a weapon in a way that is, well, open. Once we get holsters/slings however, Iā€™m all for it. As of our current development status though, it wouldnā€™t work and could easily lead to people who are simply open carrying being shot by a LEO or some other person carrying a weapon who thought the weapon was being pointed towards them and not open carried.

2 Likes

Mk so if people walk down the street with their AK47 out, there will be a lot more people getting detained, and innocent people getting firearms pointed at them. There is absolutely no reason to need to walk down the road holding a gun. Only use it if you are getting shot.

1 Like

no

1 Like

Great idea 100% Support this could easily work in Firestone

Assuming the devs add a ā€˜gun licenseā€™ tool in the game for people who have CFCT, This license could be taken out to show law enforcement you have a license, And maybe it could allow you to equip it, maybe to your chest or side of your hip, But it would be clearly visible.

Devs could also add legal guns have straps to strap it around your person. And allow it to where when players unequip there gun, It just stays strapped around them (optional) but the license ideas are EZ.

Yes, This could make criminals target them, But who cares itā€™s up to them to put themselves at risk who are we to say no just like having any job in fs puts you ast risk.

If cops decide to detain a guy for open carrying if it were legal, without probable cause or reasonable suspicion it would be illegal and they could be in legal trouble.

Whatā€™s the point in open carrying? Because this is MERICA, where you can exercise all of the your rights, Some people want to exercise their 2nd amendment right and show MERICA FREEDOM.

Assuming devs donā€™t wanna add this, well we are fudged up.

Tl:dr

Criminals would not be able to equip guns to there persons nor own a physical gun license to show, and or equip. I donā€™t even know why Iā€™m posting when I donā€™t even play FS anymore :fu: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Open Carry does nothing but complicate and put people on edge. The Government should encourage safe and effective gun safety, this is why we have CFCT classes.

Open Carry is arguably less effective than concealed carry.

1 Like

Ak, as a Congressman, a Citizen, a Post Graduate, and a former LEO, I surely love the idea of the bill. However, I will not be supporting it due to our lack of development. I will only support this bill if there are proper development additions to the game to support this such as holsters.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like