Open Conversation Regarding the Firestone Bureau of Investigation

I invite the citizens of this great state of openly converse their thoughts, opinions, and ideas regarding the Firestone Bureau of Investigation. Would you like to see it return? Under what kind of leadership? Why should it not return?

2 Likes

We have IO and DPS, congress tried many times and failed also first.

6 Likes
  • Bring it back
  • Lets not bring back the FBI

0 voters

2 Likes

I think that even though the previous FBI’s failed, under new leadership with someone who is genuinely qualified, not just a simple “friend” like the others. We should bring it back, but under strict supervision from the Governor.

9 Likes

It needs to return due to the heavy corruption

5 Likes

How about no. We don’t need it, we don’t need it, we just don’t need it. Let’s keep it far away and only touch it with a long stick.

3 Likes

FBI could be good, however I’d only want it if the Director has some experience within the field and has good reputation (in the community) and intentions with the FBI.

9 Likes

As I stated before, if you want to bring back the FBI make sure someone knows what they are doing.

8 Likes

The actual responsibility of FBI is a good idea, however, it has only failed due to poor leadership. FBI can really be really helpful to fight corruption should it be under the proper administration. I think it should operate under the DOJ and the Governor and they will report directly to the AG & the Governor.

If you find a good person to lead it, go for it, it’d be a needed department FS needs to combat corruption in the government.

5 Likes

just rename FBI to “Government Corruption Protection Agency” (GCPA) and then re-add it. then it will be good

2 Likes

Agreed. All these new kids to the community replying “omg we don’t need it, it failed before” Is literally the reason FBI failed. The previous Governor (s) picked (a) their friends, who had little experience in that field and (b), some random user who had not even been in the community for a month.

3 Likes

bring someone from IO to lead FBI

4 Likes

I don’t see a real need for it. It also doesn’t help itself that it has failed twice before (correct me if I am wrong). If you get someone who actually knows what they’re doing and not just accepting the position of Director to make their resume look better, then sure.

2 Likes

FBI had problems with trying to expand its duties, IO does a great job, and I doubt FBI would be willing to co-exist with them, it would be a struggle for power and Jurisdiction.

3 Likes

In this case, I guess it would be good if we find someone who is actually good. #Buford4Director

2 Likes

also make the FBI director swear in court he wont try to get guns or a team
cause thats not the FBIs job

2 Likes

Agreed, we need a strong and willingly-able Director to lead the FBI. It’s just been people trying to add to their resume the last few rounds.

4 Likes

My point exactly. I feel it’s the leadership and the actual outlook on what FBI should be is what brought its eventual downfall. For such a high position, the Director should have some sort of competency and trust within the community.

3 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes

just like me, Make myself the fbi director i a reliable and trust worthy. :smile:

2 Likes