OliverSteph for Stapleton County Council

Citizens of Firestone,

Introduction: It is time for a change. Our wonderful county has sat in the spotlight, unchanged for ages. Citizens, public service employees and business owners, aren’t you tired of being attacked? Aren’t you sick of the constant crime that rids our city? Aren’t you tired that the news we make it based off of our sky high crime rates? As a member of the Stapleton County Council I swear to change this.

I will pass ordinance that will increase the punishment on offenses that impact our Counties employees. The following are my in depth plans for what I would do as a member of your County Council.

Ordinance to Protect Local Business: Enhance the ability to advertise ones local business through frequent job fairs (Working alongside the Department of Commerce), enhance benefits for those who own a local business through stimulus that may be used to pay employees or make enhancements to these businesses.

Ordinance for County Events: Create a County funded event space that allows for businesses and community members to host large scale events such as but not limited to: Campaign rallies, protests, business events (Barbecues and other events related to the businesses function).

Ordinance to Protect County Employees: Enforce stricter penalties on crimes commited against unarmed employees such as but not limited to: SCFD, DPW, DOT, DOH and DBW (When teams are added). This ordinance will also employee local police forces to respond to calls alongside unarmed departments in order to protect such departments.

Citizens of Stapleton, these are just the basics. As a member of your County Council, I OliverSteph swear to ensure that the reputation of this great County increases, that your safety will be insured and that you will be able to thrive and prosper within this County.

For these reasons, I, OliverSteph am running for County Council.

#OliverForCouncil

2 Likes

Support! <3

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

Signed,