I support

1 Like

Support

Signed,
28CZ
Middle Class Citizen

2 Likes
2 Likes

What plans, if any, do you have for private businesses? You say you want to fix the expansion of government dictation and turn it around to the people, and the private sector is all about that ideal - citizens creating jobs and services for other citizens.

You mentioned protection of public employees with increased punishment against violent offenses. What about private employees? What ways could you protect us?

3 Likes

I thank you for this question, part of my plans are to speak with business owners and workers and discover ways I can assist them. I hope to increase protection of companies such as yours on their expeditions through less restrictions on protection companies.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

The protection company restriction isn’t something we can change - Fedora has said that V3 will contain no protection companies, so no one really has a motivation to start one. My question is more of what legislation are you interested in working on to protect us?

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support! This candidate is eager to listen to the voice of the people - exactly what we need right now.

3 Likes

ayeee i remember u, supportttttt

2 Likes
2 Likes