OliverSteph for Senate

Fellow Citizens of Firestone,

Throughout the history of the State of Firestone, we must realize the rapid government expansion. The unprecedented expansion of government proves how we move closer to the removal of the power to the people. As a senator, I promise to bring the following:

-Increased transparency from not only government officials, but public workers.
-Reduction of the number of seats within Congress.
-Criminal Justice Reform (Through removal of petty crime laws and the usage of the ‘three strike system’ to prosecute non-violent offenders.)
-Increased power for the people through continuous press conferences and public discussions to hear your opinion.
-Increased public employment such as park cleanup to help lower the rate of poverty and unemployment within the state (Developer Support Required)
-Protection of Public Employees through increased punishment against violent offenses committed against unarmed public employees.

The State of Firestone not only needs, but demands change. A support for my campaign is a support for your voice to be recognized in the senate, your vote to count towards the greater good and your opinion to be broadcasted.

Signed,
OliverSteph
Stapleton County Councilman
SCFD Candidate

#OliverForSenate

Discord link: https://discord.gg/Gcnses6

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
DaMysticYoda

2 Likes

Support

Signed,

Stapleton County, Council Councilman.

2 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

support!!!

1 Like

100% support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

I support

1 Like

Support

Signed,
28CZ
Middle Class Citizen

2 Likes
2 Likes

What plans, if any, do you have for private businesses? You say you want to fix the expansion of government dictation and turn it around to the people, and the private sector is all about that ideal - citizens creating jobs and services for other citizens.

You mentioned protection of public employees with increased punishment against violent offenses. What about private employees? What ways could you protect us?

3 Likes

I thank you for this question, part of my plans are to speak with business owners and workers and discover ways I can assist them. I hope to increase protection of companies such as yours on their expeditions through less restrictions on protection companies.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

The protection company restriction isn’t something we can change - Fedora has said that V3 will contain no protection companies, so no one really has a motivation to start one. My question is more of what legislation are you interested in working on to protect us?

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support! This candidate is eager to listen to the voice of the people - exactly what we need right now.

3 Likes

ayeee i remember u, supportttttt

2 Likes