OliverSteph for Prominence District Council

OliverSteph for District of Prominence Council

Table of Contents

Chapter I: Introduction
Chapter II: Past Experience
Chapter III: Plans for the District
Chapter IV: Wrapping Up

Chapter I: Introduction

Greetings and thank you for reading. My name is OliverSteph. I’ve been a Citizen of the State of Firestone for about two years. Through my time within this state, I’ve joined my fellow legislators in serving the citizens. Through my time, I’ve made friends with many people and seen the kindness which so many people here have to offer as well as their willingness to teach me how to fix the issues which I have previously experienced. I have also seen the wonders and intelligence in which people within the discord and group hold in all fields of knowledge, whether it be in the medical or legislative fields, or any other which this state has, which has been more than impressive. (Yeah same Intro, not much has changed about me in the spam of a week)

Chapter II: Past Experience

Through my time here, I’ve tried many fields. You can learn about my experience in Firestone and other groups here: Trello

Chapter III: Plans for the District

Businesses have been my utmost priority throughout my career. I believe that the foundation of this state and it’s community is built through private business. As a Prominence District Councilman, I hope to do the following:

• Work Closely with the State and County Legislature to address and fix issues within the District.
  • Create necessary legislation to address issues the minute they arise, rather than letting them sit untouched
  • Organize efforts to work with businesses such as Capital Gas and the Stapleton Power Grid to better organize repair efforts when needed.
  • Listen to Prominence Citizens on other issues which need to be addressed.
    (Other plans to arise as the term continues, I’ve tried to solve most if not all the problems that I have found during my past terms!

Chapter VI: Wrapping Up/Contact Information

I hope through this speech I have convinced you as to why you should vote for me. Direct Message me at Beans#9081 if you have any questions and I will answer them ASAP!

Signed,
OliverSteph

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support by DavidForged

1 Like

Support 100%

2 Likes

support