Table of Contents
I - Introduction
II - Past Positions
III - My Plans
IV - Why me over other candidates?
V - Questions

** I - Introduction**

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is with great honor that I may announce my bid for re-election in the Firestone House of Representatives. Through my previous term, I’ve dedicated countless days to helping the lovely business owners within the State speaking to them about how I may aid their companies, hosting public meetings to announce my plans and hear responses from the community.

II - Past Positions

My past positions within the State of Firestone have been wonderful, though my time I have met wonderful people who helped to guide me through this expirience.

• Representative, State of Firestone
  • County Councilman, Stapleton County
    *Stapleton County Fire Department - Candidate
    *Firestone Conservative Party - Chairman
    *Madison Research Institute - President (Up and coming)

III - My Plans

Castle Doctrine - A Castle Doctrine is a law that allows a citizen to protect their property with lethal force if say for example, someone is breaking into your car. With the Founder’s announcement of V3 coming this term, meaning homes, it is the perfect time to create and/or update any similar laws to allow the citizens to protect themselves and their property.

Assisting Businesses - Through my next term, I promise to continue helping businesses by constantly meeting with them to speak about any issues they may be facing and resolving them not only for the businesses, but so that you the citizens may enjoy the wonders of businesses such as Capital Gas of Firestone and Quest Expeditions.

Government Transparency - As a Representative, I promise to work my the Vice Chairman of my Political Party (The Firestone Conservative Party) in order to ensure government transparency through numerous bills and constant press releases.

Helping you - Alongside my proposed legislation, I am also here to Represent you. If you feel that you have a good idea for legislation, I’d love for you to DM me about it. As your Representative, I work for you and promise to help you through thick and thin.

** IV - But why should I vote for you over other Candidates?**

Thank you for asking! Ask a Representative, I promise to help YOU. I will not slack off or be ejected during my term, I will be active in order to fulfill the needs that you ask. My DMs will be open for you to DM me Legislation, suggestions or just to talk!

** V - Questions **
Please direct any and all questions to either my Direct Messages or just comment underneath this forum post! I’d love to hear from you and am so excited to work with you.

Signed,
OliverSteph
Representative for Re-Election

#OliverForHouse!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support◇

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support! Honestly one of the most active Congressmen there ever was.

2 Likes

Much appreciated!

1 Like

Did a great job in county, truly a genuine guy.

Signed and Supported,

daunt-removebg-preview

2 Likes

Support! Good luck.

Signed,
Elite_Creations
County Executive
Stapleton County

2 Likes

sppppppport

1 Like

Support