OliverSteph for House of Representatives

Section 1 - Introduction
Hello fellow citizens of the State of Firestone, my name is OliverSteph and today I come before you in order to announce my campaign for the House of Representatives. Throughout my time in Firestone, I have seen the yearn for the citizens to express their strong and well thought out opinion. As a Representative, my main goal will be to take your opinions and help change them into law.

Section 2 - Plans on Business
As a Representative, I promise to businesses and their workers to prosper within the state. I promise to do this through government startup funding that may allow for not only new businesses to develop, but for longtime businesses to succeed. If elected, I will release a plan developed to benefit the economy of Firestone through imports and exports. Businesses that provide resources to the state such as gas and nuclear power will be eligible for the E.B.P (Economic Benefit Package) that will be used to fund further research into these markets.

Section 3 - Why should you elect me?
Finally, the question you may ask “Why should I vote for him over any other candidate?” This is an extremely fair question, I promise to protect the rights of every citizen if that means speaking to everyone of the 89k+ people who reside here… I promise to protect your right to bear arms, your right to protest and most importantly, your right to express your beliefs that may benefit the state.

Section 4 - Other Plans and Goals

“A Bill to Protect Trade”: Create legislation protecting the free trade of items through any means of transport safely. Whether this be air, water or ground. This bill will allow for the safe transport of items by working with the Department of Boating and Waterways, the Department of Transportation and the up and coming Firestone Aviation Administration.

“A Bill to Protect Public Works”: Create legislation that ensures the safety of public workers such as the Department of Public Works, Department of Transportation, Department of Boating and Waterways, Stapleton County Fire Department and all other unarmed departments unable to fully protect themselves. This will create stricter penalties for violent crimes committed against these departments.

“A Bill for Business Protection”: Create security training courses alongside Firearms Registration that will allow for businesses to have well trained security, lowering the need of Law Enforcement around businesses.

Signed,
OliverSteph

Communications server: https://discord.gg/UWcF7YN

#OliverForRep

3 Likes

Signed,
28CZ

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support
Signed,
RyefredP_anda

3 Likes

Support.

District Chairman, District of Prominence.

3 Likes

Support,
Signed,
DaMysticYoda

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

@OliverSteph Sir I have some questions if you get elected.

3 Likes

su ppport

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

Signed,
HippoGamingRB

3 Likes

I am thoroughly intrigued to see a new representative who is actively pushing to represent Commerce businesses. As I’ve stated in a few other posts, I’m a very strong Private Business advocate and am eager to support representatives who wish to provide a voice for our rapidly growing family of businesses, alongside the citizens who are employed or consume the services provided by these businesses. Keep up the creative thinking!

I support OliverSteph in his campaign and look forward to seeing what he accomplishes in office if elected.

3 Likes

Support,
Signed,
TristonL12345

3 Likes

Support

Signed,
Center_s

3 Likes

Support_You_Sound_Cool

3 Likes