OliverSteph for House 2022

Hello everyone!

I’m going to keep this short and sweet for two reasons. One, you guys have much better things to do as respectable people than read this speech, and two, I’d like to draft some bills!

So,

My name is OliverSteph, some of you may know me, and for those who don’t, I’ve been in this group for about two years, I’ve been in the house, senate, municipal, and county. Throughout my time, I’ve made many changes and spoken to many great people.

For those who not know my experience, you can check it out here

My plans are relatively simple and should make the experience for civilians and law enforcement alike much better and that is:

Ammend Prisoner Impersonation Laws as currently, and any sort of Orange Jumpsuit could result in arrest due to ‘impersonating prisoners’. It makes sense to not allow Firestone DOC uniforms, but to ban all sorts of jumpsuits is outrageous.

Work with Businesses to ensure their interests are represented in the House

Further the Employment rights of criminals in order to ensure that even if they are formerly convicted, they can still work toward legal lives, and still enjoy what this state has to offer.

If you have any questions or believe I should work on any other plan, let me know.

Sorry this is not as long as my usual speeches, I’m sick right now and insanely swamped with missing assignments (from being sick)

Thanks for checking it out!

OliverSteph

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I support 100%

2 Likes

Support!