OliverSteph for District of Prominence Councilman (Feb 2022)

OLIVERSTEPH FOR PROMINENCE COUNCIL

Table of Contents

Chapter I: Introduction
Chapter II: Past Experience
Chapter III: Plans for the District
Chapter VI: Wrapping Up

Chapter I: Introduction

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is OliverSteph. I have been known for many times, both good and bad. Throughout my roughly 2-3 years here I have seen the insane support that this community has to give (And some of you otherwise :wink: ), While some may find municipalities useless, it’s a position that has always stood out to me. It’s the position that realistically truly represents the individual needs of the people rather than the stuffed together general public’s that a state of federal legislature/executive represents. While I’ve ran many times and come very, very close to winning Municipal Mayor (2 votes ;( ) I feel that this chance for me to rerun for Council and assist the amazing new administration in legislative help.

Chapter II: Past Experience

The Majority of my experience is listed in this trello, while I cannot list all of it and to explain it all would take months, feel free to ask any questions and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Chapter III: Plans for the City

Legal Overhaul - Work with the District Attorney in order to complete a total review of active legislation to ensure all proper procedures were conducted and no pieces of the bill violated ongoing laws.

General Overhaul - Evaluate the efficiency of numerous bills in the city as a Councilmen to ensure the city is running in the direction of the public interest rather than using unnecessary laws.

Dedication to Transparency - It is absolutely vital that both the Executive and Legislative branches hear the people’s feedback so that they may run smoothly. Rather then creating a promise for meetings with civilians which seems to never happen, I hope to create approval polls so that I can receive feedback and operate successfully.

Chapter VI: Wrapping up

If you’re reading up to here, thank you so much for giving me a chance. I am excited to hopefully work for you to create an efficient, transparent, and happy city. If you have any questions feel free to message me at Beans#9081 on discord or reply here with any questions.

Signed,
OliverSteph

4 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support