OliverSteph and Brentvx for Prominence Mayor and Deputy Mayor

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

PREAMBLE: It’s that time as we welcome a new Government, through City, County and State. I believe that it is a good time to throw my hat in the ring for the Prominence. Mayoral election. I am running with my Deputy Mayor, Brentvx who is a talented Representative in the State Government

Section I: Past & Current Positions (OliverSteph)

House of Representatives - Representative (Two Terms)
House of Representatives - Speaker Pro Tempore (One Term)
Stapleton County - County Councilman

Section IA: Past & Current Positions (Brentvx)

Section II: Plans

Economic Growth - Constant city events both public and private that will meet with or take place at/near localized businesses in order to boost their customer base. City-Business meetings will also take place in which the Mayor, Deputy Mayor and City Council may speak with businesses in order to figure out how the City can assist them.

Anti-Crime Legislation - By working with City, County and State governments, we may all work together in order to establish anti-crime legislation that will benefit the citizens. Meetings with the County Executive in order to request increased police presence from the Sheriff’s Office in times of dire emergency.

Home Protection - With yet another announcement from the Founders that we can see V3 coming during this term, it’s time we get homes together. Prominence neighborhoods will be permitted to establish Home Owners Associations in order to benefit the neighborhood in general. In association with the County government as well. We hope to have our local Law Enforcement patrolling neighborhoods to keep citizens safe.

Public Events - In this term, we hope to schedule meetings with Prominence citizens in order to speak with them on how we may benefit them.

Law Enforcement - Both myself and Brentvx are firm supporters of Law Enforcement. We hope to work closely with both local and state LEO’s in order to fight crime of all sorts in our great city.

Section III: Why us?: We are highly qualified individuals. We are both serving as Representatives for our second term. Meaning, we are always open to new ideas from the public and our colleagues so we can better our state for our citizens.

Signed,
OliverSteph
Mayoral Candidate and Speaker Pro Tempore

Brentvx
Deputy Mayoral Candidate and Representative

3 Likes

I support.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

supportttttt

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

SUPPORT MAKE PROMINENCE GREAT AGAIN

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

As a congressman last term, you wrote two legislations. How can we trust you to be active and adequately do your job as the Mayor?

4 Likes

Hello Senator,

During my last term, I not only wrote legislation, but sifted through countless legislation, ensuring that everything was correctly written and was still needed. As Mayor, I hope to be able to build trust with the community. Please DM me (Beans#1730) so I can go more in depth.

2 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support from Kind_Yada https://gyazo.com/9c7a0c7db92a94a0b82f82feaaf06485

2 Likes

support from K_amGecko former KamranRBLX

4 Likes