Ohfiree for Arborfield City Council

Hello my fellow citizens,

I have decided that now is the time for me to begin my journey into deepening my impact in the Firestone Community, so why bite off more than I can chew and start with something that I feel would suit me more.

As some may know, I am currently the Director of External Affairs with the Department of Public Works, and after working my way to that position, I have come to realize, that as with any other position, things like this take hard work, time, effort, and determination. As one of your council members, I will strive to bring all four of those with me and help spread them among the other councilmembers. Along with bringing these values, I will also strive to weed out any corruption that could be found within the City of Arborfield, and its leadership.

One of my major goals that I will work to accomplish is giving the people a voice. As of now, the public doesn’t have a very loud voice when it comes to what happens amongst the city leadership, however, I will listen and help boost your ideas to my fellow council members.

1 Like

1 Like

I SUPPORT MY FELLOW HOMOSEXUALS!

2 Likes

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

I support!

2 Likes

i stopped giving head to say support

so support

2 Likes

Your sacrifices are deeply appreciated!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I SUPPORT YOU I WILL VOTE FOR YOU
WWWWWWWWWWWWW WIN WIN WINW PLEASE WIN, PLEASDEW VOTRE FOR FIREGEEK JR 2 GUYS HE IS GOOD PERSON AND SHOULD RIGHTUFLLY GET A SDEAT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM NOW, VOTE FOR HIM SUPPORT HIM HE NEEDS TO BE ABR MAYOR SOON PLEAAPPALPLEPALWEPALSDLAPLWPLASAELPALSPAELPASPLESLPEASLPSAEPLLPASLPESALPEALSPLPESALPESALPSEA

2 Likes