Oh_Peas for HoR

Hi I’m Oh_Peas and I’m running for the House of Representatives for this October 2018 election. I’ve tried running earlier this year and I lost of course.

I want to be a representative blah blah. I’m a cool dude and I know what I’m doing. I’ve been a representative in Firestone like 2 times before over a year ago and I was impeached from speaker and I don’t remember why. I’ll be a great addition to Firestone’s House. If you would be so kind to support me during my campaign, I would appreciate that, but if not then I’ll probably cry. Bye bye.

-Oh_Peas

2 Likes

um fuck docklands

2 Likes

i quit this game is too hard

2 Likes

ok have fun

2 Likes
2 Likes

Just btw, I was in a dumb mood yesterday and didn’t feel like taking things seriously. I wanted to be elected into the house, but I didn’t want to write a speech yesterday. Obviously, I won’t attempt to restart my campaign. Just take this as an apology or whatever you want to call it.

And for those who care about my reply, “um fuck docklands,” I was just mocking Nooblet’s original speech and its “success”. I don’t dislike Docklands, in fact I’m developing for Docklands and helping with V5.

Ok bye…

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes