Official Response from the POST Director

I am going to be straight up with you, if one isn’t capable of performing their respected duties then that person is not capable of holding that respected rank.

1 Like

No ifs, buts, or then. Straight forward the excuses don’t match up.

1 Like

Who exactly are you referring to? Everyone? Did you try reading my message?

1 Like

Actually, reports I’m receiving on LEO’s are the lowest they’ve been for at least a year.
Incompetence cases are the lowest they’ve been for at least a year.
I’ve been in the county quite a bit recently and I haven’t ran into a bad LEO once.

LEO quality seemed to go up after we ditched the curriculum that was used during horrendous classes such as class 26. LEO quality also seemed to slowly go up after we introduced enrollment exams. On top of that, give SCSO and FSP credit for effectively maintaing their departments. I understand some LEO’s have a hard time with the law, which is why we’re working with the DOJ to introduce a tier into POST that teaches everything Cadets need to know about the law. I’ve tried cracking down on violations of the law, but you saw the response to that.

The problem is ACTIVITY. This problem is being caused by two things:

• Lack of enrollment among higher quality applicants
  • Overly long and boring POST structure

Those two reasons triggered the reboot and we’ve redone the entire enrollment system and the entire structure with it.

I have first hand experience and have witnessed these problems first hand, not you. Don’t assume things please!

(how many more times will I need to rant about this?)

1 Like

May I ask, is the staff team inactive? Or are people not just coming to POST anymore? Or is it alittle of both?

1 Like

But I guess we will see how things go over the next few months…

1 Like

We have a fairly strict enrollment system to ensure cadet quality doesn’t plummet. We get plenty of people wanting to join but lack of competent people wanting to join, which effects overall tier activity and staff activity.

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect POST to toughen up 9-13 year olds on this platform. Real life school is different than Roblox school.

4 Likes

E X A C T L Y

@DevMartavis You try teaching 9 Y/Os how to use grammar and be a good cop who is professional.

1 Like

9 year olds arent allowed on discord mr @anon54114525

3 Likes

IRL has family court

lets have firestone have POST Court

:joy:

1 Like

yes good point

1 Like

Max is back so.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like