Official Petition to Recognize Penguins

Petition to Recognize Penguins

PREAMBLE

The penguins within the State of Firestone and the Penguin Generation are species who uphold the same standards as any other citizen within the State of Firestone. They are able to do the same exact tasks and duties as any other citizen can. However, with the government (departments included) limiting our rights, we demand that the State recognize Penguins.

Section 1

All penguins within the Penguin Generation shall be recognized by the State of Firestone.

Section 2

A player is a penguin when he or she wears the following outfit:

1. https://www.roblox.com/catalog/15967866/Tokyokhaos-Penguin
  2. https://www.roblox.com/catalog/46359272/Penguin

Section 3

All penguins shall have the right to serve within the Departments. However, since penguins are unable to wear pants, they will only be required to wear their top uniforms and required hats.

Section 4

All penguins shall have equal rights to any job within the State of Firestone, and shall not be denied due to their species.

Section 5

All penguins are subject to the same consequences as any other citizen within the State of Firestone, including, but not limited to, being cited or being arrested.

Section 6

The Penguin Generation shall be recognized as an official political party within the State of Firestone.

1. The Penguin Generation’s group shall be defined as: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=3662112
  2. The chairman, otherwise known as King Penguin, shall be GetEnveloped, or any other group owner.

Section 7

This petition can be edited at any time when necessary, granted that it does not give penguins more power than a regular citizen of the State of Firestone

Please reply with “Support” if you support this petition. As per the terms established by Governor OfficerVideoGame and King Penguin GetEnveloped, we will only need 50 supports to gain his attention.

PenguinsUnite!

6 Likes

support,
it is 2017, it’s outrageous penguins are not accepted in society!

3 Likes

support,
it IS ALMOST 2018, it’s outrageous penguins are not accepted in society!

4 Likes

signed

4 Likes

Support,
penguins are amazing. they will make firestone even greater again.

4 Likes

Signed,
We need to fight for our rights.

2 Likes

No support, autism isn’t needed any further in any departments. There’s enough there already.

3 Likes

What “autism” do penguins have?

4 Likes

uh… ill pass

2 Likes

quote=“GetEnveloped, post:9, topic:476, full:true”]

What “autism” do penguins have?
[/quote]

Well, if you must ask…

Penguins don’t belong in our departments, and quite frankly they don’t belong in Firestone. Shown in the recent riot, we can clearly say that they are toxic, and a waste of our political resources. I’m sure that congress won’t get close to passing this, as if we had penguins patrolling, we’d go instantly down the drain.

Heck penguins

2 Likes

lets calm down

c a l m

2 Likes

What riot? I’m pretty sure it was peaceful. Ask SCSO SWAT or even FSP.

Again, you are referring this back to the riot. What riot?

Back this up please? I don’t understand how all penguins are automatically assumed to be “bad” as you’re stating.

Also, remove your profanity as it’s violating the regulations, I’m giving you a chance.

4 Likes

3 Likes

oh okay

2 Likes

Just because we wear a penguin head and package doesn’t mean we are less skilled at our jobs. We already did trainings and got in our departments, what we wear doesn’t affect anything.

3 Likes

It’s called public view on law enforcement officers.

If we look like complete heckin noobs, nobody is gonna trust us.
We’re not trying to be TRC v2 here

2 Likes

We need to begin establishing that trust, and people that bring on false claims about penguins isn’t going to help. Yes, I’m referring you.

I’ve seen it work in other groups, whether they be relevant or not, and if it’s done properly, it will work.

4 Likes

Exactly as the King Penguin said, we need to establish that trust. They already trust us as human form, they can easily learn to trust us in penguin form. There is not much of a change in skill and ability, only in how we look. Even if at first people may not fully trust us, they will learn to trust us again, only with a physical apperance change.

2 Likes

I don’t like the idea. Departments shouldn’t have to allow anyone to be a penguin. Who cares if its 2017.

2 Likes

someone is finally brave enough

2 Likes