Official List of Recognized Governments

Official List of Recognized Governments
Ro-Nations
Ro-States
Ro-Cities

This list was made to ensure Firestone isn’t getting involved with inactive, low quality, toxic groups across Roblox. So below is a list of all the Governments the State of Firestone is permitted to have relations of any kind with.

This list can always expand, and change based on the performance on the Government. The things I take into consideration are population, activity (game/government/discord), professionalism, development quality, organization, and toxicity. If you are a Government Owner or Founder, please contact me (FedoraMasterB98#0098) and I will review your Government and determine if it is quality enough to be on our recognized list.

State of Firestone will not get involved with any other Territory offensively that is not on this list.

Updated 01/25/2024

10 Likes

Yes sir

5 Likes

ok thank you glorious founder

6 Likes

Ok!!!

4 Likes

aigio is not a state

8 Likes

it is, its in a state of disaster.

16 Likes

I’ve heard that Aigio is dying, but this could just be false rumors.

3 Likes

I’m a bit amused that Rockport is on the list, and I’m interested in seeing how Rockport-Firestone relations will play out.

4 Likes

oh shit RIDGEWAY IS RECOGNIZED NOW??? BETTTTT

9 Likes

Aigio died for a year but is back from the dead, ssu is averaging around 30 players

7 Likes

are they really? immigration is dead asf

3 Likes

Thank you for this information FedoraMasterB98

4 Likes

It’s cool to see that we’re expanding recognition for more states. Hopefully this gives DOS more to do. Wooo!

5 Likes

hopefully we wont have 2 more governors that end all of our alliances because they’re corrupt as fuck!!! <3

7 Likes

This is a critical development in the interpretation of this list. Foreign affairs are only limited “offensively” by the list, giving the Department of State a lot more potential in terms of exploratory, non-offensive, and roleplay Diplomacy.

7 Likes

you best be careful now boy before I beat the shit outta you

7 Likes

LOL for real

3 Likes

doubt

3 Likes

uhhhh

8 Likes

wasn’t rockport literally the precursor to firestone lol

4 Likes