Office of Senior Alderman casket1256

Citizens of Redwood & Firestone,

I have created an Office Discord Server for the Office of Senior Alderman casket1256. It is meant to keep Citizens up to date on legislation, events, and other announcements from my office. It can also be used to suggest legislation and ask questions! I have linked it below.

Thank you!

Link: https://discord.gg/JC58g327Np

Signed,
casket1256,
Office of Senior Alderman casket1256

3 Likes

What is a Senior Alderman

9 Likes

I’ve been tricked…

5 Likes

My position.

3 Likes

I just realized I had the wrong link, it is now fixed, sorry about that.

3 Likes

oh my god its real i thought it was a shitpost

senior alderman is literally a useless position

and not even state officials make their own office discords – why would a municipal official need one lol

9 Likes

I have made it to not only keep my self organized, but to keep the public up to date on legislation, events, etc. Citizens can also suggest legislation and ask questions. Part of my goal when I ran for office was to allow the Citizens to have say in their City and it’s legislation.

4 Likes

but… that’s the point of the main server and DMs?

office discords have been redundant for months (if not years). in my view it’s just an egotistical assumption that ones individual political position is so important to warrant its own dedicated server.

5 Likes

I started planning a big event last term, and never got to hold the event since I ran out of time. This is a way for me to make announcements regarding it, without causing disruption to those that don’t want to get the updates. I have also created it so I can get public input on legislation, and allow Citizens to give their perspective on the City.

3 Likes

I am a Senior Representative

6 Likes

I am the Head Senior of the Senior Councilmen

7 Likes

how bout we don’t bully the man and just let him do what he wants

8 Likes

Fax

|| 5 Char ||

4 Likes

I love casket :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I am Senior Chief Justice and will soon open a Discord for any inquiries.

8 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Wait no, you are Junior Chief Justice. You are rookie. :clown_face:

5 Likes

Senior Former DPW Public Employee cherrylimons here, discord is in progress.

4 Likes

auto speaking the facts

3 Likes

Senior Chief Executive Director Secretary of DOBW Clonemep has created a Discord server to better connect with civilians and the public: https://discord.gg/m89CXdB (Totally not just the standard DOBW server)

3 Likes