Office of Senator JamesDitomosso - Reponse to the State of the County

But that is NOT your main job. It’s entailed in your job, but not your main job.

2 Likes

I have. Patchy was made aware of this last night when I was speaking to the DA.

2 Likes

Instead of taking power, introduce more state oversight

And if they people feel they good, perhaps add power little by little?

3 Likes

So you’re giving him less than 24 hours to fix a supposid long term issue?

2 Likes

No, I told him what he could do and then I’d retract the bill. The bill hasn’t been proposed yet.

2 Likes

SECTION 1
The Stapleton County Government (defined in section 3) shall be tasked with
legislating county departments and regulating its roads.
A Bill to Save the Stapleton County Government

I have no other interpretation of that. @JamesDitomosso

2 Likes

You also forget there are other laws.

2 Likes

He never really relayed me anything much on how we can improve, just that you were trying to get rid of us… But I was quite horny last night so xd

2 Likes

Based off this you’re regulating departments and managing roadways.

His problem with you is that you’re definitely meeting this first 50%?

3 Likes

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that’s between you two

2 Likes

NSFW!

3 Likes

Wow great argument. One of the best I’ve seen so far. Although, that also proves my point. Why should @JamesDitomosso be worried about “temporarily restricting” the power of county when he should just let them do their legislature.

3 Likes

As far as I’m concerned, your job isn’t to openly challenge the state, war it, built a militia for Arborfield when you were mayor of it, et cetera.

2 Likes

Because their legislation is not effective. There is no way to fix this unless we re-create the entirity of the legislative system.

2 Likes

Or you could state what I can do to have it retracted here or in DMs so I can begin work immediately.

I was running out of ideas at the end of the term, the militia never did anything.

2 Likes

So what was the entire point of it? Defy the NG? Do what the NG can’t? What?

2 Likes

Not really sure, its not like they could enforce laws or anything, not considered LEO, was just a thing to get residents in the city involved with the government. Kinda Public Relation program I guess?

I would still like that please ^

2 Likes

I’m afraid you need to speak to your DA about it and he will relay the information to you.

Or you can DM me like you should’ve.

2 Likes

ok this needs to stop

2 Likes

then why put CGOC in your signature

3 Likes