OFFICE OF REPRESENTATIVE JACKFRUITISM

i cant make sense of what your concern is about Iconic Association @Jackfruitism

2 Likes

:pensive:
ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž ā€Ž

3 Likes

ā€œI canā€™t read.ā€

my anti-government bones are competing with my anti-big business bones right now

7 Likes

capital industries always #1

1 Like

Capital Industries Inc. is the largest utility company in the State of Firestone, serving approximately 150,000+ natural gas and electric customers across the State of Firestone through its local Capital Gas and Capital Energy brands.

2 Likes

ash is typing

2 Likes

Actions speak louder than words, if you want to truly do something maybe use the position in which you were elected, to write legislation about the ā€œconcerning growth and expansion of monopolies in Firestoneā€ as opposed to this shameful letter.

This ā€œletterā€ is essentially a diss on Iconic and you praying for its downfall. I am honestly unsure what you are yapping about here and what you plan to achieve. Iā€™m also not sure how effective and beneficial it is to ā€œslow the growth and expansion of iconicā€, doesnā€™t really sound pro-business.

To this day it amazes me how you were a heartbeat away from getting Speaker of the House and even being elected to the position of a Representative after all your child-like behaviour and actions.

10 Likes

Pov: You want attention so bad so you manufacture a problem to make it seem worse then it is.

6 Likes

i mean, monopoly is when 1 company company produces goods with no close substituteā€¦ CGF is a monopoly because they are the only gas company in Firestoneā€¦ scriblez animal co is a monopoly because they dominate the animal food industryā€¦

i dont think its possible for a food fast chain to be a monopoly

3 Likes

and what is this suppose to do?

5 Likes

connor has spoken #standwithiconic

4 Likes

fax 5char

1 Like

Still awaiting a response for this please

1 Like

The point of why monopolies are so dangerous is that when youā€™re the only game in town, you can set the prices as fucked as you want and Johnny consumer is powerless to stop you (also corruption, I guess). But key point: you donā€™t need food to live in FS (and even if you did, NPC stores provide food at standard prices). Like even if a food company like Iconic was quite literally the only fast food corporation in the state, who the fuck cares? Donā€™t buy their shit then. Our economy is comically artificial. Technically speaking, all economies are social constructions and therefore ā€œnot realā€ in a sense, but ours really isnā€™t real. Hilariously, the only monopoly here that matters is CGF because Fed makes it matter sometimes through dev RP events. And homeboy over here isnā€™t bitching about that.

8 Likes

STOP CRYING ABOUT ROBLOX COMPANIES WTF

5 Likes

~ Said the monopoly man himself! GET HIM OUT

5 Likes

lol its already obvious CGF has a huge monopoly. whats worse is that gov officials actively use their power to protect and grant them stuff. but also its fs and its at least some rp. idk

2 Likes

my reaction to this information

1 Like

@Samtella @LegitimateIyRyan did you hear that? we can get a monopoly over fs

3 Likes