OC Spray and Its Killing

I am a former FSP Trooper and a current CRT Agent. I have used OC spray, also known as pepper spray, countless times. In these times, I have seen how powerful it is.

The way it works is you click, and it goes on until you click again. This is an odd feature, as it should be click to spray, hold click to spray longer. In a time of distress, no one would think OC spray would work like that. And while you are spraying, it kills. This should be changed immediately. When I spray, why should I be concerned about killing for god’s sake? Its a non-lethal option, even though it is lethal. One slight spray can damage someone extremely. It should do 1% damage a second. Last time I checked, it doesn’t kill in real life.

So what I’m asking is that the devs fix this issue. It can cause people to get charged for murder while going non-lethal. If I can also get fellow LEOs and citizens support, this can be fixed.

20 Likes

I agree, I’ve seen LEOs kill people with a non-lethal weapon, including myself I almost killed someone with it. They need to remove the damaging for sure

1 Like

Keep it lethal. I’d probably resign from SCFD if OC wasn’t like it is now.
Only thing that keeps me from going insane during shifts.

5 Likes

For LEOs, it’s different. I shouldn’t need to worry about killing when going non-lethal

2 Likes

It doesn’t kill on the first spray, it kills after two or three. All about density.

2 Likes

Not always, the person could be damaged from before and one spray ends it all.

2 Likes

If you spray once and think it will kill them, why not take the rods out of your taser and use it?

2 Likes

Whats happens if I don’t know if it will kill? And a taser works on one person. OC spray can take down a crowd.

2 Likes

AR15’s / MP5’s also good for taking down a crowd.

wait…

nvm

2 Likes

Lol. Totally a little off topic here, but you’ve inspired me to come to scfd. Just want to let you know man.

2 Likes

Friendly remind to use the like/heart button to show support for development threads

8 Likes

fd with pepper spray is deadly theyve killed me 2 times : (

4 Likes

fd needs their pepper spray removed because they use it to kill others

1 Like

The OC Spray is so OP, that FD does the job for SWAT and CRT.

1 Like

how about just have personal pepper spray (the spray fd, dpw, and dot gets) do the same damage as the one we have now while LEO pepper spray gets nerfed

1 Like

How about we ban everyone who crashes into scenes. Ban everyone who flings rigs, etc.

Then, worry about SCFD use of OC.

2 Likes

OC Spray kills better than an AK-47.

4 Likes

Support!!

Gender0072
Special SWAT man
Corporal Gender
DoT guy

1 Like