Obey_Cycle for Redwood City Council

Hello, people of Redwood, I am Obey_Cycle running for Redwood City Council. Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read my speech.

Currently, I do not have any past experiences in this type of field but the city council is a good starting position. This is my second time running for Redwood City Council and I have many ideas that I would like to present in this speech, that in my opinion would make great changes to the state and city.

Plans:

I plan on hosting many events around the City of Redwood for the public to attend to, improving community relations.

I also plan on creating and passing bills that make Redwood a safer and better city.

Make and pass laws that will make department and business work easier and safer in the city. This will include working with employees from the department or business to get to know what laws are needed.

I want to take many ideas from the citizens of Redwood, so I can see what is needed from many different points of view.

Lastly, I would like to make sure Redwood continues to communicate with the county government to get more laws and bills passed.

Resume in the State of Firestone:

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, Deputy, Applications team, and Secondary Instructor.

Firestone Department of Transportation, Senior Public Employee, and Instructor in training program.

Firestone Department of Corrections, Correctional Officer.

Firestone Department of Public Works, Admissions Officer.

Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training, Junior Instructor and Public Affairs employee.

Firestone News Network, Board Member.

Firestone Pigeon Kebabs, Employee.

Thank you for reading my speech, feel free to support me!
#SecuringTheFutureofRedwoodTogether!
Signed by, Obey_Cycle

4 Likes

support, good guy.

mango maaaannnn

3 Likes

Support for my boy obey

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

4 Likes

support