Nxders for County Executive

Nxders for County Executive

Section I - Introduction

Section II - Plans

Section III - Conclusion

Introduction:

To whom it may concern,

My name is Nxders and today I am running for County Executive. I am a former Deputy within the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, former Trooper within the Firestone State Patrol and currently an Investigator for the Department of Public Safety. I have witnessed what has happened in the span of a few months with the recent County Executive and how the County performed overall. I would like to say that it was a true embarrassment how lack of communication contributed to such a big mess. I would describe this as a “Power Vacuum”, in all honesty Patchy saw the opportunity to redo his grandest plans so he took his chance. Coming to realization, Patchy had the right intentions but went about it wrong. I would like to be as straightforward and open with the people as possible. If you do have even the slightest bit of faith I can improve the County Government, I advise you to continue reading.

Plans:

As I stated previously, I want to be transparent with the Stapleton County Employees within both the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office and the Stapleton County Fire Department. First thing I would do as County Executive would be to setup polls questioning how each individual department is being run with a series of multiple choice and extended response for opinion based input on certain aspects with the department. Following the release of these polls, I would like to sit down with the Councilmen discussing how we could improve the County and future plans to come. I would like to equally distribute power, and avoid what happened with the previous County Executive. Patchy lacked communication and took matters into his own hands because he felt he could because he was the County Executive. In other words, I would not execute a decision without carefully conducting a sit down with the Councilmen and discussing whether or not it is a wise decision or necessary, voting on each decision a ⅔ majority will be needed for me to properly execute a decision. The County shall not be a one man show under absolute monarchy as demonstrated before. Other than this, I would like to host two press conferences a month in which questions and concerns may be stated and I shall take in consideration every comment. I do not want to just obtain this position to reform, but to build back the County to what it once was. Lastly, I would like to formally revise the County Charter to make sure it may sustain the County better and define certain things that were not recognized before including CE limitations. The current charter gave the previous County Executive(s) to much power, so I would like it so where the Council as a whole can function and cannot run like a monarchy. Every decision that goes on within the County will be made one step at a time backed by efficient communication.

Conclusion:

I thank you very much if you read my whole speech, and after processing it, I do hope you come to the decision in supporting me as County Executive. Transparency shall be my main priority to ensure both the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office and the Stapleton County Fire Department are functional, under good leadership, and their employees remain happy as a whole. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message me on discord @ricch#0890. If you could not properly interpret anything I said or would like to spread your beliefs publicly, you may do so on this forum, as I am always up for some constructive criticism. May the grace of God be with you always.

Sincerely,

Nxders

“The test of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it, for the greatness is already there.” - James Buchanan

Posted on behalf of Nxder.

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

Yes hi hello. Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Supporting someone who threatened to go rogue! Lmao how funny, the fact y’all support someone who got his POST Certification revoked for that reason is quite funny.

4 Likes

Correction he joked

2 Likes

well look at mark who was a criminal himself after the FSPGate, yet managed to become a judge after that

aka its a game so chill

2 Likes

not sure, i just feel like you got some patchy/dino’ness in you after reading and are gonna do the same thing as them

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes