Nxders for County Council

"Nxders for County Council

Section I - Introduction
Section II - Plans
Section III - Conclusion

Introduction:

To whom it may concern,

My name is Nxders currently a Civilian and a Deputy employed within the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office. Today after seeing that the County Chairman announced County Council, I decided to run because I do have confidence that I am totally capable of being a valuable asset to the County improving it to avoid the previous “Power Vacuum” that occured during Patchy’s first term as County Executive. During former County Executive Kasterix’s reign the Council started to get better progressively, but it is far from great. Thus being said, I’d appreciate it if you continued reading my speech and hopefully I could influence you to support me.

Plans:

The county charter gave the County Executive too much liberty in the past, and there are still certain flaws with it and I would like to sit down with the County Executive and see what we could do to revise it. Along with this, I’d like to make sure that the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office and the Stapleton County Fire Department are both running to the best of their abilities and taking feedback from Members and Civilians on which areas could improve in both departments. If allowed, I’d make a google forum with several questions pertaining to each department and seeing what ideas myself and the other Councilmen could do in order to improve the department. I’d also like to make sure that both County departments are on good terms because in the past there were issues between the two departments, so I’d make sure interdepartmental relations are positive. Lastly I would like to propose bills specifically for the county and the two departments after receiving feedback from Employees.

Conclusion:

Hopefully after reading my speech, I have convinced you to support me for County Council. I am always open to suggestions and my dms are open (transgender#0890) so if you would ever like to discuss something with me you can reach me there. I am also open to respective criticism, so please do comment whatever you are feeling after reading my speech, and I will take no offense.

Sincerely,

Nxders"

(Doesn’t have FS forums account so I’m doing it for him)

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

soupport