Introduction

Candidate

Executive

Legislature

Plans

Conclusion

Introduction

To the Citizens of Our Beloved State.

I, Nows23, hereby declare my Republican Candidacy to the Office of Mayor of Redwood. I come before you all with utmost respect as each and everyone of you have the fundamental capabilities to make this city thrive and achieve success. As potential City Mayor, My plans are to abide by the citizens’ interest and to support our departments within Stapleton County. As of now, there are laws to be enforced resulting in our law enforcement brothers and sisters to be practically useful. However by voting for me, I will make every attempt to support our agencies as they protect and secure you from all harm internally and externally. Likewise, our other plans in office consist of the addition of new laws that were passed by the congress that will be essential in keeping the city operational and consistent as it progresses into the future.

Candidate

Hello citizens, my name is Nows23. I am running for the Office of Mayor of Redwood. I joined Firestone around early v2. I am running for the Process of this county. I have not been in office in any of the branches within Firestone. Which lowers the knowledge and capabilities of doing something without having to ask a cabinet member. “Is this legal?” We need a Mayor who has worked in many in Executive and Legislative Office n many groups. The trust to advance this City.

I feel qualified and ready for this position. I will give my past experience down below of my offices I have held.

• Governor, State of Docklands
  • Governor, State of Palmview
  • Senator, State of Palmview
  • Attorney General, State of Palmview
  • County Executive, Grapevine County, Palmview.
  • Instructor, West Creek Law Enforcement Training Institute.
  • County Executive, West Creek County, West Creek.
  • Volt Police Chief, West Creek.

Executive

I plan on working with the State Senate and County Council. Currently we have no formal City Council. We should host elections for City Council so we can have laws passed for this city. Currently. This city is under corruption. However voting for me I’ll attempt to make any aids to end the corruption in the city. Such as Gun Violence, Traffic Laws, etc. By working with the people of Redwood. I’ll make sure the city has a voice. We will have events hosted to bring the community back together, we will make every attempt to hear the citizens’ voice to hear their concerns to aid ourselves. We can unite if we get the right leadership in. Sure. I made mistakes on my old account. But I’ve changed. I’m prepared to make this a non corrupted city. It starts with the people.

Legislature

Currently the Legislature for the city is a pothole. No Legislation for the City. We shall host elections to aid the city at its finest. We can be a non corrupted city if we have a good Mayor and City Council. It starts with the people’s vote. The people’s vote for me will bring a proper City Council that can function. I hope this attempt to this election would help the corruption.

I would also work alongside the City Council to aid the city. We have a process and we will have this process start from Day I. When I get elected. It starts with the people and it ends with the leadership.

Plans

Advance Gun Laws

Have Community Meetings

Introduce a City Council

Interact with the citizens’ interest

Host events weekly

Conclusion

I will be genuine and share the same level of tenacity. We will bring your voice to this city. I hope to listen to all citizens on what they have to say to improve this City. I am running for you, the people of Firestone and Redwood. With that being said, I hope you all will support us in our journey to become your next Redwood Mayor.

Signed,

Nows23.

(Still awaiting my fourms account)

2 Likes

Sorry, but as Current Mayor of the City of Redwood, no, the municipal government is not “corrupt.”

No support.

I don’t believe you’re understanding of your job as City Mayor, and don’t want to see you tarnish the progress made by past municipal administrations.

Gun violence, traffic laws, cannot be amended and or authorized by a municipal government in Firestone either. We cannot touch on gun laws, as it has already been passed by the STATE government saying so, and traffic laws really are for the state, maybe the county. Municipal laws like “traffic laws” could be used in aid for a department within our city, but, in all honesty, they’re useless, as no-one would follow them anyways.

Also, the City of Redwood has a municipal government trello board, with already passed ordinances on it; so your claim of there being no ordinances, is also false.

3 Likes

NO SUPPORT.

2 Likes

NO SUPPORT.

2 Likes

Um- Wow.

2 Likes

SUPPORT I love your ideas

1 Like

No support!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes