NotoriousAmerican For Senate

Hi there, my name is NotoriousAmerican, and I am also known as AmerlcanLaw. I am running for Senate in the 6th Congressional Elections. I have been aspiring to join the Legislative Branch for quite some time throughout my career in Firestone. I’ve not received the chance until the beginning of this soon to be great term.

Even though I was not a lawmaker, I still have drafted some important documents and laws in the time of my existence in Firestone. For example:

A Bill to Back Law Enforcement

An Act To Establish The Firestone Aviation Department

I assisted in writing the constitution we have today. I have lots of future plans for this state in a way to benefit it. This includes revising the election regulations, fixing the loopholes, and establishing a final, and outstanding version of our election directives that superintend to our Gubernatorial Elections, Congressional Elections, and other elections. As of now, the Governor is supposed to host both the House of Representative Elections, and the Senate Elections, but the constitution or election regulations don’t specify. Related things such as this, I will be determined to fix.

Another plan would be to make several drafts to our constitution to fix the ambiguity and inadequacy in our constitution, as well as add articles to it that will cover certain aspects of the State, such as court orders, and other indispensable items that are imperative. A constitution is a frame of basic concepts or long-established models pursuant to what is accepted to be protected, preserved, and defended. Our current constitution fails to execute its purpose efficiently, and there needs to be amends to the document in order for it to fulfill its “duty.”

I truly hope you support me, and support my plans for the future of this beloved state. If you do, I kindly ask you to reply with “support”. If you do not support me, I respectfully request that you privately contact me through Discord if you have any inquires, I’m open to propositions and comments to alter my manifesto to the liking of the citizens.

Thank you,
NotoriousAmerican

1 Like

Supported–do great things.

Signed,
Brotix_RBLX,
Congressional Candidate

2 Likes

Supported and endorsed.

Former Speaker of the House,
Techiey

1 Like

Support, good luck.

Former Representative
WINFAST

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support plz

2 Likes

Support for a friend.

3 Likes

support,
straphos

2 Likes

Aw man, hate to hear my alt is running for senate. What a shame.

Support and Endorsed

4 Likes

Support.
[4]

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Full support and endorsement.

2 Likes

Support

-luv the guy who always replaces ur meeting center music

2 Likes